aberdeen-music

Lightning Bolt in The Guardian Today

Yr fairly bigging up this show... :p

i know, can you imagine maxi's face if they break a bass string in the first song or something?

and what if, now just try to imagine this, but what if they're just really shit? :)

looking forward to it though, should be interesting and hopefully a really good night.

Plus' date=' it's been built up so much I will only settle for Jesus Christ to appear and jam with Lightning Bolt.[/quote']

I think they actually tried to get JC, but he wasn't available, so take a chance on what is an extraordinary line-up for Aberdeen

ps Lightning Bolt's 1st ever dates in Scotland, should be reason enough to attend

Guest Phantomsmasher

:D <-- this is me just now. my ears are fucked.

Scotch Egg v.s. Lightning Bolt in terms of who were better, I have no fucking clue.

me was wishing me found earplugs before me is setting off to gig...fook....I love the sound of tinitus and having no balance in the morning....great stuff...

scotch egg was clear as a bell, but I've only been to a few gigs where the music made my clothes move! fantastic

:D <-- this is me just now. my ears are fucked.

Scotch Egg v.s. Lightning Bolt in terms of who were better' date=' I have no fucking clue.[/quote']

i vote venhell.

also, peep, they were giving away earplugs at the bar :)

my ears feel better for it today, still wish i'd remembered to take my moulded ones though. ach weel.

i vote venhell.

also' date=' peep, they were giving away earplugs at the bar :)

my ears feel better for it today, still wish i'd remembered to take my moulded ones though. ach weel.[/quote']

story of my life, trust me to not drink that night...well , one pint.

I like "some" of venhell, some good Ideas, and a great front man, but a bit too sloppy now and again, (for what they set out to acheive)...sound was a bit ding too, but that's not their fault.