aberdeen-music

abuse of public internet facility

Cloud

Oh hell yes.

Do the info booths actually link to this site?

Sadly no, but they have unrestricted access to the internet (so it claims). We were going to take more photos of it, but I managed to break it :(

Might be worth asking the council to link to it, though? They have links to other stuff on the internet, so you never know..

And Jemma only had one drink, it was shocking :|

slander! ...or something. i'll have you know there are three reasons for the god-awful photo - it was raining, i was desperately trying not to laugh and the photographer was ENTIRELY inept. the latter obviously shoulders the largest portion of blame. :D

i don't think you'd have much trouble getting the granite city guide linked, given the rest of the stuff on there. would be a good addition, i reckon.

my fiance is going to suggest that it links with granite city guide. she works for the council and apparently there's some suggestions thing they can fill out.

Dave, any chance you can get me more information about this? Would quite like to see aberdeen-music linked to this in some way as well.

Dave' date=' any chance you can get me more information about this? Would quite like to see aberdeen-music linked to this in some way as well.[/quote']

the suggestions process has to be from a council member. heather's gonna check out which department of the council is responsible for the ikiosks though as well as making a suggestion. you might be able to get in touch with the department directly(it's probably IT) and get them to stick you on the front page along with granite city guide and creative cultures.

the suggestions process has to be from a council member. heather's gonna check out which department of the council is responsible for the ikiosks though as well as making a suggestion. you might be able to get in touch with the department directly(it's probably IT) and get them to stick you on the front page along with granite city guide and creative cultures.

Turns out the Cooncil suggestion thingy has to make a substantial difference in the workplace (i.e. you think of an idea to save the Council money) Bah.

Probably best you get in touch with the E-Government Manager (not IT as it turns out) and plead your case. You can probably do it more eloquently than I can!

The one by the Music Hall had crashed and re-booted back onto a touch-screen windows page.... and had internet access.

Without a keyboard it's a pain in the arse to put up a comedy website but it was possible. Also' date=' it booted into administrator access.[/quote']

you didn't put it onto goatse by any chance did you? that would be nasty.