aberdeen-music

Please VOTE FOR US!!!!!

Mac Atom

hehe' date=' nah, I'd rather do it all above board. The people organising the gig must dig us as they gave us the second best score out of all the bands entered so even if we don't make it through here we'll still have made a good impression on the right people and there might be more gigs in it for us.

Still, theres 2 weeks still to vote so here's hoping that we can turn it round, keep voting folks, we REALLY appreciate it :D[/quote']

damn right man, that's a good attitude to take. I'll do my best for you and get all my mates to vote for you, you guys really fucking deserve it. All the best! :up:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye i voted for you boys. Reading the forum you guys have got some really good praise.

Cheers!!

Aye, we seem to have made a few new friends through this whole thing. A few people on the board talking about travelling crazy distances to come and see the gig if we get to play, one or two in England, one in Dublin but even more bizarrly, one in Germany and one Swede... bloody hell!!!!! o_O

That is awesome!

Cheers!!

Aye' date=' we seem to have made a few new friends through this whole thing. A few people on the board talking about travelling crazy distances to come and see the gig if we get to play, one or two in England, one in Dublin but even more bizarrly, one in Germany and one Swede... bloody hell!!!!! o_O

That is awesome![/quote']

just shows you that you could be on the brink of something pretty damn big!

Christ, this is a right slog. We've been in the top 3 right the way through, the other bands seem to have bursts of votes every so often but we seem to be plodding on continuously. There are still two weeks of voting to go so let's hope our steady progression continue :popcorn:

300 votes each for us and Capturie (the two top bands) so we could REALLY do with any of you guys who haven't voted yet to help us out. There are only a few days left and we just need help to cross the finish line.

Thanks very much to all of you who have already voted, we REALLY appreciate it :D

if there's a requirement for someone to man such a stall who has sparkling banter and a love of the atom, i might know such a guy ;) alternatively, if there's a need for someone to be a bass tech, i might know another guy who is actually the same guy as both are me :D

/x