aberdeen-music

Please VOTE FOR US!!!!!

Mac Atom

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please etc help us out.

We've made it to the last 8 bands in Scotland for a chance to get a slot at this years Ragnarok Festival (Scotlands answer to Bloodstock) and we need votes.

Click the banner for details!!!!

voteus468x60.jpg

We would appreciate it soooooo much if you could all help by voting. Now I have to apologise because you have to join the forum on the website to vote but we would be so very grateful if you could take the time to do it.

Thanks so much!!!

PS - If anyone could be assed spreading the good word on other forums etc then you would indeed be a hero. Cheers!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me a stupid cow if you like' date=' but I can't find the link! Be good to see some local boys on the same bill as Gamma Ray - you gotta win![/quote']

That banner Mac posted is the link! :)

To register you go to the icon on the top right of the page and fill in 4 lines... then log in, and the voting is in the 2006 line-up forum.

Cheers everyone!

ach well, looks like we're falling behind. It would appear that the band who have just pissed past us have been using a Myspace Bot to message pretty much everyone in the world asking them to vote.... load of pish but hey, it's not technically cheating.

What's funny though is that the message from the band landed in our Myspace inbox too, cheeky bastards :laughing:

ooooh buggers that they are! you should get a computer geek buddy to send virus's to them all so they cant use there computers! :up:

hehe, nah, I'd rather do it all above board. The people organising the gig must dig us as they gave us the second best score out of all the bands entered so even if we don't make it through here we'll still have made a good impression on the right people and there might be more gigs in it for us.

Still, theres 2 weeks still to vote so here's hoping that we can turn it round, keep voting folks, we REALLY appreciate it :D