aberdeen-music

The Disclosure Project

Benji

Well, imo, it's all the good parts.

In total over 400 people affiliated with the US Government are willing to testify to knowledge they have of superior fuel, and weaponary etc.

It does drag on a bit mind you... but the general jist of it is; The truth is pure oot there min.

...but there is no link to "The Disclosure Project".

conspiracy or not, there is no obvious similarity between extra-terrestrials and terrorists.

we`re talking about two different subjects here. that report indicates intent towards terrorism.

actually, now i`m waiting for someone to stand up and say aliens were involved :gringo:

I love it. Hackers condemning the Government. o_O

Unless I'm mistaken' date=' hacking isn't exactly legal. Twats.[/quote']

Hacking isn't legal...

But is keeping the truth of a better future fair?

Is the fact that little old ladies skrimp together Gas & Electric money, just to get heat fair?

IMO, no, so shut up and learn about your life.

Is the fact that little old ladies skrimp together Gas & Electric money' date=' just to get heat fair?

IMO, no, so shut up and learn about your life.[/quote']

Why should they have to scrimp? The goverment GUARANTEES every pensioner, regardless of NI contributions a minimum of around £110 a week. It's means tested, but ultimately, no pensioner should be going cold. Considering the same goverment pays the unemployed £45 or so a week, don't you think that it's somewhat bollocks that the pensions supposedly can't afford to heat themselves? Why aren't we seeing unemployed people die from the cold? Obviously they can tolerate a bit more, but on a sliding scale, they should only manage to afford less than half the energy consumed - so effectively, they should be all freezing.

Of course, when said pensioners don't want to spend their life savings on heating themselves, what can you really do?

Of course' date=' when said pensioners don't want to spend their life savings on heating themselves, what can you really do?[/quote']

We can do plenty about it.. thats what!

If it were up to me; Society would be totally differant.

Anyone over 50 doesn't pay for heating expenses.. and they get 2 free trips a year to Florida for the crack! lol ok, maybe nae that, but something nice to say - "You've worked hard all your life (if they have), have a few on us" -

I would scrap the Dole, lower taxes, invest long-term in better schooling by teaching more appropriate lessons. Close Prisons, Open more Mental Care help institutes, raise 'Poll Tax' in England only!! See how they like it. Swap asylum Seekers for Junkies. Lets see what they do in a War-torn countries..cunts!! Free Public transport within city centre's, Higher health benefits to those who have worked longer - basically make working a reward in some way - promote healthier eating by forcefully getting rid of shite stuff, make weed legal in cafe's only, bump up the wages of care assistants, nurses, teachers, etc. And I'd have a programme on once a week called "Whats teh Crack en?" - people respond to these changes, and they get changed where needed. Bring back corporal punishment - public humiliation only- .. Make the first 10 yrs of life a non-schooling life.. Destroy the fast food's corporate ass-slapping on us. And bring back the A-Team to Tv. I would also invest a quater of my yearly budget into the Dons. Just becasue I can!!

loloo_O Need to stop toking for now!