aberdeen-music

Hair!

I've been growing my hair for about a year and a half now. I just decided to leave it the fuck alone, and I feel it's long enough. Anyone know any good places in town to get it cut into a kinda style? It's pissing me off at the moment, as it's just a mass of hair! I want to keep it long, but I want it to be a bit more manageable and look the shit! Anyone recommend any hair dressers in town?? :up:

Andy xx

If you have a bit of cash - go to Kenneth Wood on George St - It'll be 25 for a restyle but he is the best hairdresser in Aberdeen - And I've been to a few! I love the salon in Tillydrone for quality at a cheap price. They will also open out-of-hours especially for you if you phone and ask - What a service!

I hate the posh west-end salons with squiffy haired lassies that look like they need a pie - I feel mega self concious and usually leave feeling like trashy scum, even if the haircut is fab.

All hairdressers do free coffee by the way - not just Toni & Guy!

hair...

years ago i grew my hair long.... sad fact is when you grow your hair from short to long there is a period of about 3 months when you look like a git.....

but its worth it......

as for haircuts.... i get one a year now, when it was short i needed one month or so..

btw i wound up with a haircut not totally dissimilar to betty boo for about a month... :o/

andy.... i wouldnt bother cutting your hair yet... save your money, buy a pedal or strings or something...

Fifi's Hairazor on Union Terrace - shit name but the lass is lovely. No small talk, no crappy music and she's not a ditzy blonde with stupidly fashionable hair that makes you feel like a terrible person because you don't straighten your hair/leave ages inbetween cuts/get pink hair dye all over her towels (I felt so guilty about that). Hair cut is about £20 with student discount.

She works alone and actually remembers stuff about you so you can talk about uni/music/friends etc rather than the usual holiday pish.

btw i wound up with a haircut not totally dissimilar to betty boo for about a month... :o/

:love: i really want to see pictures of this! My ex ended up looking like a page boy for a while after getting his hair cut at a barbers. Not his best look :) Don't go somewhere just because it's cheap, you get what you pay for!