aberdeen-music

Last day of school today

HateEvent

Oh well. A few months of whoring this forum and other things until September now. I might write some songs or something too. Need to get Fundamental Hate (my other band) off the ground sometime soon. :up:

Today was actually - pardon my language - FUCKING AMAZING!

How was everyone elses?

:)

I got hauled back into School for a number of "incidents" that occured on my last day.. I basically told em to F. off, then they hit me with the ol' .. Well then, you leave school, but your grades wont.. cunts!

I dunno if Mr Wilson the maths boy is still there (Grammar)?, but he is a wankpen.

Oh well. A few months of whoring this forum and other things until September now. I might write some songs or something too. Need to get Fundamental Hate (my other band) off the ground sometime soon. :up:

How was everyone elses?

Your day did sound amazing, wish i'd have got to do my sixth year at cults too.

Monkeys and slipnot eh?

I remember a few years back, that naked guy on a unicycle. And the streakers past our french class in like second year, or were you in german? I don't remember, i've known you too long.o_O

How was everyone elses?

Who are Fundamental Hate?:laughing:;):headbang: *kidding*

My last day, mmm, used a water pistol on my PE teacher, actually glad school was done, hated it and hated a lot of the people there. College rocked my socks.

Oh, ours was yesterday and was alright. Someone let locusts/crickets out in the library, and there was the customary blue dye/live fish in the swimming pool, along with dead fish under the floorboards in various teachers' classrooms.

And some guys duct-taped up this boy and then opened a maths teacher's classroom window and threw him inside into a 3rd year class. Apparently.

But I'm glad it was sunny, it made water fights out on the lawn super fun.

my last day (shit, 9 years ago!) was pretty good. Me and 2 friends got our leavers forms signed, bade farewell to the rest of our friends who were staying on for 6th year and then went for a few beers in the afternoon. felt great.