aberdeen-music

New Big Brother

damn it, how can it be that time again already? I swear to god I will not get sucked into it again this year. I almost escaped last summer but inexplicably got really into it towards the end.

On the plus side this is a sure sign that it's summer, meaning all kinds of awesome things are just round the corner, whoo!

it starts in 8 days' date=' my finals start in 14 days. this is a bad combination for sure.[/quote']

Thats alright....usually takes a few weeks for it to really heat up....its going to take something special to top last years....I doubt they've left any mental institution unchecked in their search for the next Makosi.

I'm guilty of slagging it off....but really love it for the bitching and backstabbing...lovely!

Ill be watching it for sure.Im addicted to big brother - wouldnt say its sad really - just something i enjoy watching alot.I dont understand why people can watch star trek - i think id rather have someone piss in my eyes.

Shitting in my mouth?Different story really - dont think id enjoy that.