aberdeen-music

My game trailer

Dayeth

It's for Uni.

Yeh the graphics are a bit lacking and the character didn't import perfectly, I'd have rather done the animation in 3d Studio Max, the tests I did in that were better, but I had to make this giant island environment that you could run around on in Unreal Tournament so had to "film" the animation in it.

I'm chuffed that at last someone realised what actually happens at the end.

Thats fucking class. Of course I have no idea how hard or easy it is to make graphics that good/bad.

Please say that the thing looking out of the cave at the end is one of those 7-headed things from jason and the astronauts, but instead of dragon's heads it has the heads of Gary Glitter, Jonathan King, Michael Jackson, Herbert (from Family Guy) etc etc... that would kick ASS.

Sorry i couldn't be constructive, I know fanny-all about doing that sorta stuff.

P.S. I agree with everyone else about the double writing thing though :up:

Yes, thats why

I'd have rather done the animation in 3d Studio Max' date=' the tests I did in that were better, but I had to make this giant island environment that you could run around on in Unreal Tournament so had to "film" the animation in it.[/quote']

Guest five years

looks similar to farcry, which was great, until it went all 'from dusk till dawn' and brought in the wierd and totally random factor of genetically modified monkeys that could kill you without seeing them and with only one hit.

tough competition though.