aberdeen-music

Halo 3 E3 trailer

framheim

Needless to say it looks amazing' date=' it's not convincing me its a major leap though.[/quote']

i should have added that everything there is 'apparently' rendered in realtime with the in game graphics engine so it's not just a pretty pre-rendered cutscene. although, we won't know for sure till nearer 2007.

if that's true then it's a huge leap forward from halo 2 graphically. either way it's a well made teaser trailer which does a good job of getting me a little bit excited :)

if i was a supporter i'd post a pic of a green eyed monster.

you don't need to be a supporter to post pics.

also, why? i have a 360 and can download it from marketplace as well. just don't see the point bragging about it. i posted the link for those who were interested and who may not have the means to get it off marketplace or who didn't want to wait half a day to download it(seeing as every 360 owner and his dog was downloading the same thing).

i should have added that everything there is 'apparently' rendered in realtime with the in game graphics engine so it's not just a pretty pre-rendered cutscene. although' date=' we won't know for sure till nearer 2007.

if that's true then it's a huge leap forward from halo 2 graphically. either way it's a well made teaser trailer which does a good job of getting me a little bit excited :)[/quote']

ah cool, thats pretty impressive, it's just my impression that the story hasn't taken a major leap, it starts with the last Halo destroyed in the background...he walks along a bit then theres another coming out the groud. Mind you I didn't have a clue what was happening in 1 & 2, I just blew the hell out of everything. And it was damn fun.

you don't need to be a supporter to post pics.

also' date=' why? i have a 360 and can download it from marketplace as well. just don't see the point bragging about it. i posted the link for those who were interested and who may not have the means to get it off marketplace or who didn't want to wait half a day to download it(seeing as every 360 owner and his dog was downloading the same thing).[/quote']

:puke::gringo: