aberdeen-music

Top Gear

I can't believe Clarkson has quit smoking! Tramps in the street don't even seem to want to accept cigarettes as substitutes for change anymore!

The Car Wash was hilarious... Clarksons face when he turned round and said "The Car Wash is on fire..." was priceless. The sight of three grown men legging it into the distance after setting a car wash on fire with a homemade convertible people carrier is universally amusing.

Dougie Vipond?! The Adventure Show?? I don't want to see some drumming berk who is also the worst thing to happen to Scottish Football broadcasting history (except Scotsport) introducing some extreme ironing in the outer hebrides or some such rubbish. Thankfully the BBC has decided to stream Top Gear from the BBC2 homepage. I was therefore able to see the genius that consists of Richard Hammond with a paper bag over his head; a tea party featuring rock legends, football legends, comedy legends and of course Well Spoken Man; Stig driving a half million pound car into a tyre wall only for the company to apologise and offer to improve the car; and three marvellous men doing sacreligious things to a Renault Espace. The year is improving...

Dougie Vipond?! The Adventure Show?? I don't want to see some drumming berk who is also the worst thing to happen to Scottish Football broadcasting history (except Scotsport) introducing some extreme ironing in the outer hebrides or some such rubbish. Thankfully the BBC has decided to stream Top Gear from the BBC2 homepage. I was therefore able to see the genius that consists of Richard Hammond with a paper bag over his head; a tea party featuring rock legends' date=' football legends, comedy legends and of course Well Spoken Man; Stig driving a half million pound car into a tyre wall only for the company to apologise and offer to improve the car; and three marvellous men doing sacreligious things to a Renault Espace. The year is improving...[/quote']

i just watched it off the webpage as well, genius it was, GENIUS!

plus did anyone notice the imperial march playing during the civic piece?