aberdeen-music

Edgar Prais mishap...

Guest MDP

Guest Phantomsmasher

There's a video of the incident with the Refused singer, if I can find it again I'll post it up.

That looks bloody painful though, guitars + head are always a bad combo, trust me, I know.

(Reminds me of the Fighting Shit gig as well, a wee bit...)

If only it'd been a bit of a lower hit and he'd actually had a glass jaw that everyone had been educated about he'd have been fine.

Sadly I couldn't make it but I hear the Edgar Prais boys were a class above the rest of the night and went down a storm after recovering.

There's a video of the incident with the Refused singer' date=' if I can find it again I'll post it up.

That looks bloody painful though, guitars + head are always a bad combo, trust me, I know.

(Reminds me of the Fighting Shit gig as well, a wee bit...)[/quote']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3P_vn2jnYQ

during "Refused are fucking dead"

that one`s a real belter though...

yeah erm. he hit the deck quicker than rick waller hits the cake stand at the summer fete.

was he actually ko'd? dont look like it to me.

yeah neighbour, the poor boy was out like a light. Watson's face when he came to, and realised he'd made a flange of hisself, was priceless.

love from christy

yeah neighbour' date=' the poor boy was out like a light. Watson's face when he came to, and realised he'd made a flange of hisself, was priceless.

love from christy[/quote']

You seem to be cursed by these sorts of incidents Christy, I recall seeing you playing in Sirius back in the day and Terry Cunt busted his forehead wide open with the remains of a mic stand in Drummonds, then played the rest of the set covered in blood.

You seem to be cursed by these sorts of incidents Christy' date=' I recall seeing you playing in Sirius back in the day and Terry Cunt busted his forehead wide open with the remains of a mic stand in Drummonds, then played the rest of the set covered in blood.[/quote']

Punk-rock, Elwood. It's meant to be dangerous! But yer right, i won't be able to find a gig soon...

Ah, Sirius. Good times

love from christy