aberdeen-music

Hardcore "All-Dayer"

psydoll

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Broken Oath were fucking ace, Allergo were fucking ace, the one Destiny song I heard was fucking ace. Boss Koala were slightly dull this time round.

Dave Vomitus explained most of the reasons to me last night but they're a little fuzzy - tour support falling through for The Nothing, one of the bands split up and another are arguing and I don't think Kaddish were ever fully confirmed - just the usual bad luck that seems to affect Drakes gigs really :S

haha,

A mile dragged - Split up

Kaddish - Unexpected work committments.

The Nothing - Were knocked off the bill in Glasgow due to communication problems between promoters, and didn't feel it was worth travelling up for one show.

Burning Skies - Had to cancel due to delays in their album recording.

To Keep It Safe - Singer texted at 5am on the sunday feeling 'sick'.

Once I tried - Organisation problems with transport.

it was good.

Allergo - they're alot mroe brutal than last time I saw them with johnny Truant. But were VERY rockin!

TFOBK - they're usually good. but last night was well below par. Also didn;t halp that Gordon was using a fuct mic.

The Process - fuckign 'av it!!!!! Love this shit. Built to Grind, Gav is GOD!

Destiny - fuckin ace. real nice guys, though I didn;t get much of a chance to speak to them, what i gathered was they were ncie. And they put ona good show. Loved the fuckign artwork on the 12"s as well.

Broken Oath - my fingers explained how I felt about them.

Broken Oath sounded amazing live and I've always had a soft spot for small people who sound like their vocals could shake a man's bowels loose at a hundred paces...

I should've bought the Destiny 12" or whatever The Process were selling but saved my cash for once *sigh*

• 14 years later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2004 at 3:49 PM, Teabags said:

it was good.

Allergo - they're alot mroe brutal than last time I saw them with johnny Truant. But were VERY rockin!

TFOBK - they're usually good. but last night was well below par. Also didn;t halp that Gordon was using a fuct mic.

The Process - fuckign 'av it!!!!! Love this shit. Built to Grind, Gav is GOD!

Destiny - fuckin ace. real nice guys, though I didn;t get much of a chance to speak to them, what i gathered was they were ncie. And they put ona good show. Loved the fuckign artwork on the 12"s as well.

Broken Oath - my fingers explained how I felt about them.

That is such a stacked line-up...and to think it was only less than half the bands actually booked.

• 3 weeks later...