aberdeen-music

Greenskeepers!

anyone remember this AMAZING band?

if you do, then it`s probably because they did a song for the Silence of the Lambs film, namely "It Puts The Lotion On It`s Skin"

and the best thing?

THEY ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING IN ABERDEEN!!!

Snafu i believe. actually, i can`t believe i did see that poster...

:up:

www.greenskeepersmusic.com

(nope, no myspace - the rebels)

Sorry to burst your bubble 666, but the Jake Childs/Greenskeepers gig has been cancelled. JC got deported as soon as he entered the country and the Greenskeepers' agent is a twat!

Hopefully we'll be looking to reschedule.

Don't really know. Apparently he fell out of a window in Germany and fucked his face up. That's not the reason, but immigration decided to take him in for questioning (because of his face? - Who knows.) So they ask him what he's doing in the UK, he says "I'm here to make beats man". They Google him and all this info comes up on him. So they decide he's here to work and he doesn't have a work permit. Why not? Ask his tour manager (or probably he's his own tour manager and didn't bother getting one). So off he goes back to the good ol' US of A. Bastards.

This info is second/third hand, so don't be surprised if half of it is utter shite. But the point is, the gig's off.

Sorry to burst your bubble 666' date=' but the Jake Childs/Greenskeepers gig has been cancelled. JC got deported as soon as he entered the country and the Greenskeepers' agent is a twat!

Hopefully we'll be looking to reschedule.[/quote']

ARE YOU KIDDING???

is this a practical joke, are you laughing?