aberdeen-music

Delerium

Guest -- Delerium --

Guest Phantomsmasher

Objectively this will probably do pretty well in most places, fairly standard rock music played tight enough with right vocal sounds ect...

Non objectively, you're not doing your influences much justice right now, I like both Kyuss and Queens and really don't hear the influence. Really just too uninspiring and just plain bland for me. If you're looking for stoner, take a lesson from the book of the Melvins.

Really wish there was a few more inventive 'rock' bands in Aberdeen.

how old are you guys?

i could only listen to scared and alone and while i appreciate you've probably put a lot of work into it i don't think it's quite there yet. the lyrics could do with a rewrite for a start and i'm not keen on the vocals either. it doesn't sound very natural. i don't think the recordings up there either but i don't want to have a go too much if chi's still a student, still learning and all that. just thought the guitars were a little on the muddy side.

it's tough, i'm sure you guys are very proud of the songs. perhaps you need to take a look at it objectively and see if in there's anything you could improve. it just sounds a little rushed. sorry, it's probably not what you wanted to hear.

Guest -- Delerium --

yeh, thanks for the feedback. dont worrie, i wouldent put the songs on the net if i was easyily offended.

yeh we only started jamin about 2 months ago.

Oh whats wrong with our name?

and yeh Chi just finished his HNC so he was just doing it for fun. i thought it was good for being free!.

:up:

yeh' date=' thanks for the feedback. dont worrie, i wouldent put the songs on the net if i was easyily offended.

yeh we only started jamin about 2 months ago.

Oh whats wrong with our name?

and yeh Chi just finished his HNC so he was just doing it for fun. i thought it was good for being free!.

:up:[/quote']

sure, if it was free then it's all good.

there's another band called delerium who are quite big in some circles.

hell, the stuffs not bad if you've only been playing together for two months. keep working on it and always be your own worst critic. don't settle for something that's just ok, if you have to rewrite something to make it better then do it. most of all just make sure you're always having fun. :)

Guest -- Delerium --

oh we are all 18/19 years old

no name nowadays is Original. but i guess we better change it to stop people freeking out about it. dam and i thought it was really cool:down:

yeh we have only practiced at toms 3 times! so things are looking up for us.

what you guys think of the name Hollow Point?

it was the name of the singers old jam band.

• 2 weeks later...