aberdeen-music

Up The Shambles: Babyshambles playing music hall

I mean this in the nicest possible way to all of u who like babyshambles but really come on for sum1 to turn round and say it will be best nite of ur life is way way over the top cause face it there extremely bad live and as for pete he needs to get a grip,hes just a junkie who struggles to make it to any venue so dont be surprised if he dosent show again

I mean this in the nicest possible way to all of u who like babyshambles but really come on for sum1 to turn round and say it will be best nite of ur life is way way over the top cause face it there extremely bad live and as for pete he needs to get a grip' date='hes just a junkie who struggles to make it to any venue so dont be surprised if he dosent show again[/quote']

who said it would be the best night of their life? have u actually seen babyshambles live? comment on something you know like lostprophets, coz there ace :down:

Yeah i hav seen them live and i hav seen libertines aswell' date='no need to go all grumpy im only sayin what i feel and 1 othere thing at least with the lostprophets u kno that they r going to turn up and put on a good show.[/quote']

fair enough, i thought u were just a mindless dickhead like most people who comment on pete but dont know anything about his music

cause face it there extremely bad live

I happen to think they're bloody good live, actually.

hes just a junkie who struggles to make it to any venue

Well, seeing as he made it last time and did a special extra-long show....and its typical that someone has started using the whole 'junkie' thing again. How has it prevented him from writing good songs?

Tickets ar enow booked! Can't wait.

Guest neil ex

Why doesn't this talentless, middle-classed, thieving, fame-grabbing, junkie scumbag (who started taking crack cocaine in an attempt to be hip and iconic like his idol sid vicious) hurry up and OD?

This is fae the babyshambles site:

New UK Tour dates - 05 May 2006

There have been rumours on some websites about new UK tour dates. These dates are not official, and have never even been discussed. Any dates that are official will be posted on this website.

MAY 2006

21st Edinburgh Corn Exchange

22nd Aberdeen Music Hall

23rd Glasgow Barrowlands

24th Sheffield Plug (more)

Guest Frieda

My mam had to phone and tell me about this! I didnt have a clue! Luckily, my flatmate has a debit card, so I got my tickets thansk to her. I have exams the following 2 days, btu I dont care. Cant wait.....