aberdeen-music

deal or no deal

Guest Bob Double Jack

no, not a craze. biggest pile of wank ever.

I admit the first time I watched it it was quite good, but every episode is just the same now, and I don't know what drugs they've got the fucking audience on, but it harkens back to the price is right mentality and it's inexplicable given the fact that NOTHING HAPPENS in deal or no deal.

it's shit.

bring back 15 to 1, at least it had nice green fluorescent lights.

well he shot and killed clive anderson' date=' for a start.[/quote']

Huh ? o_O

Noel Edmonds is a Legend o Tv.. How can you forget what he gave us in 'Noels House Party' .. and Deal or Nae deal is a quality programme.. your all blinded by Countdown and Des (I'm teh leet) Lynham...It's that programme that needs to be removed!!

I hate the way shows like this try and get you excited through the medium of 'quickening heartbeats' and chords with suspension. If you take the soundtrack off, the show wouldn't work. When I watch it I just feel manipulated and dirty.........

Similarly with these internet games, you are never going to deal because there is nothing at stake for the player. Utter pish!

Guest bluesxman

Someone sent me a link to a computerised version of this, unfortunately as I haven't watched the programme I had no clue what I was supposed to be achieving.....

Mr Blobby already is. Wait' date=' am I getting two fat idiots mixed up here?[/quote']

I think you're getting a fat idiot and a thin idiot mixed up here. I wouldn't class Jack Straw as particularly fat; are you thinking of fairly chubby tool Home Secretary Charles Clarke? Or rotund deputy prime minister and philanderer John Prescott?

I fucking won 1.

Personally I think Edmondsw is a pretty good host' date=' I can't see anyone else doing a better job on Deal or No Deal, he just needs to get a decent haircut, it's not 1980 any more noel, and you're not Ken Barlow.[/quote']

noels hair is ace!!

Guest Bob Double Jack

i think he says "tell her she's got nice tits / etc", "they're getting fuck all from me", "you look like a right nob pretending to speak to someone Noel" etc etc