aberdeen-music

You think it's bad in the uk...

In Japan, upskirt photography, is a criminal offense. A famous case was Kazuhide Uekusa (World Class Loser), who attempted to peep under a high school girl's skirt with a hand mirror at the escalator of JR Shinagawa Station. Additionally, in Japan it is now required that all cameras, including digital, must make an audible noise when taking a picture. This law was made with upskirt photos in mind, so that a woman would notice if someone was taking a picture without her consent, even if the perpetrator is using a camera phone.

200px-Ladies_Only_Train.jpg

Groping women in trains is a widespread phenomenon in Japan. According to one survey, about two thirds of Japanese women between 20-40 years old have been groped on trains or at stations. Young teenagers (schoolgirls) are also often subject to groping. To allow women to exclude the possibility of being groped by men, some trains have women-only cars.

Quality.

lol thats so old its now novelty

the new thing is to have a wank and then run up to an unsuspecting woman then blow your load on her

also running up to women from behind and pulling down there skirts

id link some animated gifs but thatd be innappropriate

Been spending some time on 4chan have we?

lol thats so old its now novelty

the new thing is to have a wank and then run up to an unsuspecting woman then blow your load on her

also running up to women from behind and pulling down there skirts

id link some animated gifs but thatd be innappropriate

Just kids looking for something to do, its better than takin drugs or hanging around play parks drinkin moon shine till 4am weeknights.

i met a guy outside the infamous GUU the other day who was very drunk and had just pulled down a girls skirt and pants in front of a bar full of people. now this lady was known to be of loose moral fibre and he was very drunk and it's not like she'd even be bothered and also, i know this shouldn't be laughed at but i questioned him about the incident and his response was as follows:

"she made a victim of herself"

well i should not have laughed but that was on friday and i'm still giggling now :D

/x