aberdeen-music

I got a warning from the police...

Guest Hon Jonda

i now have hilarious/quite disturbing mental images of how taking a piss in the street could possibly be misconstrued as sexual assault.

Unfortunately it can. IIRC, it has quite a bit to do with who sees you piss. If there are kids/underage about then yes, a court could see it as sexual assault & put you on the register.

I work in a Doctors surgery and this morning we had a demented auld manny, expose himself in reception this morning - I would suppose that if you can get put on the sex offenders register for peeing in public, the poor old man will be on the register before long - seems all wrong to me!

And Lester - I challenge you to walk from Town to Tilly while drunk at half three on a Friday night without needing to piss at some point..... If only there were enough Taxi's in the Deen ......:up:

Guest bluesxman
i now have hilarious/quite disturbing mental images of how taking a piss in the street could possibly be misconstrued as sexual assault.

Probably more to do with indecent exposure although I have no idea whether that gets you on the sex offenders register, suppose it could depending who you flashed at....although a brick wall seems unlikely to be offended...

Nae offense... but there are shit loads of signs about up there saying you're not allowed to skate there.

When I used to work in markies I used to constantly almost get knocked over/crashed into by kids skating up there.

*grumble grumble*

yeah, those pesky sk8ers...they should be drinking alcohol and hanging around bus shelters, instead of doing a sport that keeps you fit...oh...hold on....