aberdeen-music

I got a warning from the police...

Guest Hon Jonda

Not worth it at all.

If you are going to contest it with anyone, why not get on to the council about their closing almost all the public bogs in the first place & putting us in a position where we sometimes have to go in the street.

Either that, or the next time, go piss on the main door of St Nicholas House!

For public urination in the doorway of the CLOSED public toilet on schoolhill

would it be worth contesting?

What would be the point in contesting a warning?

What you did was illegal! Its not the fault of the police that the council wont maintain public toilets, a complaint to Aberdeen city council would also be a waste of a stamp.

Guest Hon Jonda
there are COUNTLESS pubs you could have taken a piss in round there. its your own damn fault

They are all closed after 2 or 3 depending on the night and dont take kindly to non customers using their toilets

Pissing in the street can get you on the sex offenders register or so I've been told.

I saw a couple shagging on the seat beside the monument across from the library on Wednesday night on my way home from work. She was fat and semi-naked...not a nice sight. Ewww.

Heather (not Dan)

I got a warning a few years back for taking a piss in The Green. Aberdeen had just beaten Celtic 2-0 and it's safe to say I was a bit pissed and the police drove round the corner just as I was giving it a shake.

The warning turned into a letter from the Procurator Fiscal, who handed me a 25 fine.

I got a warning a few years back for taking a piss in The Green. Aberdeen had just beaten Celtic 2-0 and it's safe to say I was a bit pissed and the police drove round the corner just as I was giving it a shake.

The warning turned into a letter from the Procurator Fiscal' date=' who handed me a 25 fine.[/quote']

That was more than a warning. That would have been an official offence. As far as I know, a warning is given at the discretion of the police officer, and will therefore not be reported to the procurator fiscal.

Guest DustyDeviada

The warning turned into a letter from the Procurator Fiscal' date=' who handed me a 25 fine.[/quote']

Great night though, I remember it well, Robbie Winters penalty then Mackie follwing a balls up by Rab Douglas. The Celtic fans spotting Jim White in the commentary box and pelting snowballs at him was a highlight too.

That was more than a warning. That would have been an official offence. As far as I know' date=' a warning is given at the discretion of the police officer, and will therefore not be reported to the procurator fiscal.[/quote']

Didn't you sense the sarcasm when I said "The warning turned into a letter from the procurator fiscal"?

Great night though' date=' I remember it well, Robbie Winters penalty then Mackie follwing a balls up by Rab Douglas. The Celtic fans spotting Jim White in the commentary box and pelting snowballs at him was a highlight too.[/quote']

Yes it was a great night, except I was supposed to be staying in Stonehaven that night but the trains were off because of the snow. I blame god for me being caught with my dick in my hand.:down:

Pissing in the street can get you on the sex offenders register or so I've been told.

i now have hilarious/quite disturbing mental images of how taking a piss in the street could possibly be misconstrued as sexual assault.

Do what (most) girls do... hold it and go before you leave a club. ;)

pft, faaar too sensible! to be fair though, i've seen some girls who've yet to grasp this concept and they're usually even less subtle than guys about it...