aberdeen-music

Lady Sovereign

medichi

She reminds me of every other fucking tracksuit clad idiot I hear at the back of the bus whining about irrelevant shit, so much that their sudden demise would only be missed by Argos and JJB....she stands for fuck all, thinks she is a black american (but was probably a racist kid) and has got lucky somehow, no doubt by some pervert producer who broke her into the industry in more ways than one.

I've more respect for this little shit......and I hate him just as much http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27760684

I knw its not usually my thing' date=' but this crazy girl is the SHIT! Yeah, theres a lot of "novelty" to the likes of "Hoody", but the girl can flow, and she's punk as fuck. Give me this over Panic! At The Disco anyday.....

[url']http://www.myspace.com/ladysovereign

I have to say, I do love Hoodie, however cheesy it may be. I am pretty much completely in agreement with you, and she seems a hell of a lot more intelligent than all the identikit emo clones out there, which is good for puncturing the whole phenomena of deriding anyone who's 'lower class' as being a chav, etc... though that's probably more a subject for the Wasteland, and Cobra's on TV right now, so I have better things to do.

EDIT: The fact that her quote is 'Biggest Midget in the Game...' is also pure class.

She reminds me of every other fucking tracksuit clad idiot I hear at the back of the bus whining about irrelevant shit' date=' so much that their sudden demise would only be missed by Argos and JJB....she stands for fuck all, thinks she is a black american (but was probably a racist kid) and has got lucky somehow, no doubt by some pervert producer who broke her into the industry in more ways than one.

[/quote']

I think that statement

1) Is massivly disrespectful to the UK Hip Hop community - just cos someone raps, doesn't mean they want to be American, and UK has a distinct sound and style to that of the US groups. "Everybody wanna call me fuckin Eminem, Just because I'm a white caucasian"

2) Smacks of social elitism - someone wears a tracksuit so "stands for nothing"? Its like the threads about "killing neds" all over again

3) Fails to notice the girl can fucking flow like hell! Shes GOOD at it.

I'm sure someone whos REALLY into Uk hip hop etc would dismiss her as pop wannabe stuff, but she's number 2 on Channel U's viewer chart, and I've never headr of 90% of the stuff on there.....

1) Is massivly disrespectful to the UK Hip Hop community - just cos someone raps' date=' doesn't mean they want to be American, and UK has a distinct sound and style to that of the US groups. "Everybody wanna call me fuckin Eminem, Just because I'm a white caucasian"

[/quote']

Yeah cos its just thriving north of Staines...

2) Smacks of social elitism - someone wears a tracksuit so "stands for nothing"? Its like the threads about "killing neds" all over again

I'm sure I'm at the bottom of any social ladders myself...but seriously whoever sings...

"Your record labels dumb

for signing a fitch

who can tracks her bum

whos still askin her mum "whats cum?" "

....needs shot.

3) Fails to notice the girl can fucking flow like hell! Shes GOOD at it.

I hear the pro tools editor is now suffering from RSI....but hey whatever....

Go down to the Sunset Boulevard and you'll meet similar girls with more talent I'd wager...even if there only talent is standing around like a lampost beaming off fake tan

She reminds me of every other fucking tracksuit clad idiot I hear at the back of the bus whining about irrelevant shit' date=' so much that their sudden demise would only be missed by Argos and JJB....she stands for fuck all, thinks she is a black american (but was probably a racist kid) and has got lucky somehow, no doubt by some pervert producer who broke her into the industry in more ways than one.

I've more respect for this little shit......and I hate him just as much [url']http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27760684

utter shite

shes excellent and a breath of fresh air

Ive got her as my ringtone (recorded from the cd not downloaded - Im not that stupid)