aberdeen-music

hog, do yourself a favour...

Queen Kong

and buy the new scar symmetry album' date=' and the new textures album too.

Scar symmetry sound like arch enemy mixed with soilwork + the ocassional hint of SYL + incredible musicanship and the best solos ever. Oh, and great epic choruses with wicked vocals!

dan atom[/quote']

Hey Danster.

I actually heard a Scar Symmetry tune on a Metal Hammer cd and was so into the solo, I played it to James our new guitar dude, he liked it. Im gonna have to buy that cd.

Textures, will check out more of them, cool biscuits.

BTW, check out Head control System! A bit like good Metallica.:up: Oh and Scarve, Scarve are ace, although I think you would of heard them.

Really? Good work' date=' I've just got a rare pressing of 'Anciano' through the post, that's near enough the back catalogue now. Amazing band........[/quote']

I endevour to do the same as soon as I get a hold of a record player:up:

You are what you eat' date=' Dink. That's why I'm a cunt, and you're a corporate emo-metal dick.[/quote']

Well if you are what you eat, that makes you full of shit - as that appears to be what you consume in both a musical and culinary sense.

Furthermore, you're not a cunt. You like to think you are, cos it makes it sound like you are a tough and opinionated idividual who doesn't give a shit what other people think.

I'd say you were more of a pussy, to be honest.

• Upvote 1

you're not a cunt

You're wrong, and still rubbish.

Pussy? You're the tosspot with your tongue halfway up Baldy's arsehole daring not to insult Spike knowing that he'll take a shit all the way down your semen encrusted throat when you do........

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You're wrong' date=' and still rubbish.

Pussy? You're the tosspot with your tongue halfway up Baldy's arsehole daring not to insult Spike knowing that he'll take a shit all the way down your semen encrusted throat when you do........[/quote']

Saw through the feeble "divide and conquer" stunt a loooooooooooong time ago.

You're wrong' date=' and still rubbish.

Pussy? You're the tosspot with your tongue halfway up Baldy's arsehole daring not to insult Spike knowing that he'll take a shit all the way down your semen encrusted throat when you do........[/quote']

And you're the one who sees me standing by the desk in Captain Tom's, but then runs away into a rehearsal room because you're a sopping wet vagina.

And furthermore, why would I insult Spike anyway? I have never actually even heard or seen SPD so have no reason to insult the band. But keep those metaphorical insults coming, they're ace like.

We both know: a) My tongue isn't ACTUALLY up Hog's ass, and b) My throat isn't ACTUALLY encrusted in semen. So I have nothing to be worried about.

However you ACTUALLY ARE a porky boglin.

Saw through the feeble "divide and conquer" stunt a loooooooooooong time ago.

Damn you got me! My plan is foiled. I can't believe you're sad enough to think that i'm only nice to Hog to piss off you guys. Ha. I've probably known Hog longer than Scorge anyway... (?)

And wait a minute... isn't this the element 106 forum? Not the SPD forum. That's right, so it is.