aberdeen-music

Recommend me some epic trailer music

Dayeth

I need some epic/sinister/eerie/dynamic music to use for a trailer to this computer game I'm making. It can't be obviously modern (eg, matrixy electronicy music) as the game is set in the 1700's and the game is about a villager guy who wakes up on a slightly creepy mystery island (yes think Lost). I've been going through Star Wars and LOTR music and stuff and even Dimmu Borgir, but it's not quite right. Any suggestions (composer/artist/soundtrack etc) would be handy.

Cheers in advance.

I need some epic/sinister/eerie/dynamic music to use for a trailer to this computer game I'm making. It can't be obviously modern (eg' date=' matrixy electronicy music) as the game is set in the 1700's and the game is about a villager guy who wakes up on a slightly creepy mystery island (yes think Lost). I've been going through Star Wars and LOTR music and stuff and even Dimmu Borgir, but it's not quite right. Any suggestions (composer/artist/soundtrack etc) would be handy.

Cheers in advance.[/quote']

I've written some music for a film recently. Check out the:

www.stirtonproductions.com

You can watch the trailer there.

If you like the music, I could maybe help you out :up:

I've written some music for a film recently. Check out the:

www.stirtonproductions.com

You can watch the trailer there.

If you like the music' date=' I could maybe help you out :up:[/quote']

That was pretty cool! Definately the effect I'm going for, the music I'm after needs to be a bit more classical and orchestral I think ....and I'm mindful of the fact I need it for next week :S

That was pretty cool! Definately the effect I'm going for' date=' the music I'm after needs to be a bit more classical and orchestral I think ....and I'm mindful of the fact I need it for next week :S[/quote']

Don't think I've got anything really classical.

U doing this for a uni project?

Guest lime ruined my life
That was pretty cool! Definately the effect I'm going for' date=' the music I'm after needs to be a bit more classical and orchestral I think ....and I'm mindful of the fact I need it for next week :S[/quote']

You need to get Gustav holst - the planets, and choose one.