aberdeen-music

Guitar stolen over weekend....

317069215_l.jpg

Stolen sometime between 3am - 21st April and 3/4 pm Sunday 23 April 2006 @ the Identity jam room in Peterhead.:down::swearing:

If anyone approaches you to sell the guitar in the picture, offers you it, or someone is sporting this guitar round town.... get their details and contact me via pm.8)

I won't go into details here, spec etc so if you want more info contact me via pm.

xx

Bobbie

Guest Les Stroszek

Good luck it happened to me once and its not too nice when it happens. I ended up getting mine back so all hope isn't lost. Fingers crossed you'll get it back.

Thats sickening, what was the guitar's serial number?

Hate to say this, but often, when a guitar's stolen. Its stripped and sold on ebay, search 'guitar' it on ebay and you'll see a few examples. Apart from the neck the guitars untraceable.

I hope he gets it back, no one deserve's that.

Guest DustyDeviada
Failing that' date=' if anyone's reading this and wants to sell it, I'll give you 40.[/quote']

Ha!

Sickening about the guitar being stolen though, I always like to keep an eye on my guitars at gigs. I sometimes think that the arrangement at The Moorings in particular is a disaster waiting to happen, somebody is going to walk out the side door one day with somebody else's guitar.

Quite a common model though, as previously mentioned, do you have the serial number and does it have any distictive dings that could be used to identify it? I suppose I should think about writing my name in the neck pocket of my bolt on guitars...

Thats sickening' date=' what was the guitar's serial number?

Hate to say this, but often, when a guitar's stolen. Its stripped and sold on ebay, search 'guitar' it on ebay and you'll see a few examples. Apart from the neck the guitars untraceable.

I hope he gets it back, no one deserve's that.[/quote']

Yea it is sick this happened.

I can only really give the serial number in a private message, so if anyone claps eyes on it do please let me know in that manner. 8)

I'm surfing daily -- ebay, and hubby's phoned the pawn shops and gave them the heads up about the guitar. So hopefully all the basis are covered. I've suggested going to the local paper here and doin a amnesty plea for it, so we'll see if that happens.

All in all, its a waiting game to see if the person who stole it surfaces soon to try to get rid of it. You just never know with these things.

Thanks to those who've contacted me with their suggestions, opinions and well wishes for NapZ, I'll pass them on.:up:

xx

Bobbie

Pfff, it cant hide forever.

Someone will slip up and either mention it to the wrong person or eventually try sell it.

Poor Steven stuck with the shitty Shine telecaster, we should get a raffle on the go or something. At the beach party.