aberdeen-music

new musical movement

with compliments

by no means did we say you have to be in a band to have an opinion' date=' but for someone to criticise a still developing project WHO POSTED TO TRY AND FIND ANY INTERESTED PARTIES is pretty fucking rude by any accounts, so if any further contributers to this thread have anything other to say than "Hi I'm interested, could you give me more info" then we really can't be fucked with it, you lame fucks who sit around criticisng bands on your computer, for the sake of posting something "controvercial" to make yerself seem big and clever.

In short I know wankers 1, 2, and 3 will post back replies to this stating how immature, "lame", unproffessional, "i know the industry", It'll never work, no leader (NO FUCKING LEADER IS NEEDED<> A REAL LIFE FUCKING DEMOCRACY AS IT SHOULD BE)

so if you're interested in joiniung, please get in touch, otherwise, Fuck off

Matt (fuck you)[/quote']

jesus. you need to get a grip and take a deep breath before bashing those keys. you're doing yourselves no favours by launching illadvised tirades at people for nothing more than a few fairly innocuous comments. all you're going to do is put people off. yea it sounds like it might be interesting but don't be so fucking precious about your 'project'. i thought it was meant to be a bit of a laugh and some fun?

anyhoo, i've not been critical at all in this thread until now and last time i checked this is a public forum so anyone can post whatever they feel like so long as it's relevant to the post. if that's just someones opinion on what you're doing then you still have to put up with it and take it on the chin like a fucking man.

good luck and everything but chill out.

Guest bluesxman
Although a bit of a Zappa figure in the proceedings could keep things moving a little more efficiently.

Zappa did lots of great stuff but also a lot of self indulgent wank - he could have done with some quality control watching him at times!

Guest Neubeatz
Zappa did lots of great stuff but also a lot of self indulgent wank - he could have done with some quality control watching him at times!

No one on this site can criticise Zappa as "wank",

Guest bluesxman
No one on this site can criticise Zappa as "wank"' date='[/quote']

Well I just did. I said some of his stuff is wank. In my opinion. Why am I not allowed to do so? In your opinion?

jesus. you need to get a grip and take a deep breath before bashing those keys. you're doing yourselves no favours by launching illadvised tirades at people for nothing more than a few fairly innocuous comments. all you're going to do is put people off. yea it sounds like it might be interesting but don't be so fucking precious about your 'project'. i thought it was meant to be a bit of a laugh and some fun?

anyhoo' date=' i've not been critical at all in this thread until now and last time i checked this is a public forum so anyone can post whatever they feel like so long as it's relevant to the post. if that's just someones opinion on what you're doing then you still have to put up with it and take it on the chin like a fucking man.

good luck and everything but chill out.[/quote']

as long as its relevent to the post

everyone, forget i even posted anything. it's obvious your either not ready or feel threatened by us and thats not what we're trying to achieve. you's have ruined it for everyone who may have wanted in. you got us agrovated by slandering us and ross is probably better friends with us than you, stuartmaxwell, he'll back us up, don't dare drag his name down with judgemental people like you. i would like some one to put an end to this thread.

cf

Guest Neubeatz
Well I just did. I said some of his stuff is wank. In my opinion. Why am I not allowed to do so? In your opinion?

Well criticise what you want, I dont give 2 fux anymore

Guest Neubeatz
everyone' date=' forget i even posted anything. it's obvious your either not ready or feel threatened by us and thats not what we're trying to achieve. you's have ruined it for everyone who may have wanted in. you got us agrovated by slandering us and ross is probably better friends with us than you, stuartmaxwell, he'll back us up, don't dare drag his name down with judgemental people like you. i would like some one to put an end to this thread.

cf[/quote']

Hey, I think your idea is good, but your space is wrong, but for those who want music from neighbours and the sun it's cool, face party with a soundtrack, what more could anyone want.

Im sick of myspace, not you :)

everyone' date=' forget i even posted anything. it's obvious your either not ready or feel threatened by us and thats not what we're trying to achieve. you's have ruined it for everyone who may have wanted in. you got us agrovated by slandering us and ross is probably better friends with us than you, stuartmaxwell, he'll back us up, don't dare drag his name down with judgemental people like you. i would like some one to put an end to this thread.

cf[/quote']

wtf? i take it there's more than one person posting under this name as the mood seems to vary drastically from reconciliation back to aggression with every post. the only person who has aggravated this thread is you, you ruined your own thread and don't go blaming everyone else for it.

as for putting an end to this thread i'm sure it's only a matter of time now. it sounded interesting but seeing as you seem to contradict each other whenever you post it doesn't bode well for the music you're going to try and make. honestly the best policy is to turn the other cheek because the only people who have really lost anything in this thread is you guys but if you'd just laughed off the little comments and got on with it this thread would still be about your project and not your attitudes.

No one on this site can criticise Zappa as "wank"' date='[/quote']

I'm afraid he was a bit of a dick. Great musician mostly, but he really lost the plot at times.

He was also a power hungry tosser who ran his band like a 9-5.

Obviously you don't need anyone like that fronting a band, but some sort of structure would be good I'd imagine.

Guest Neubeatz
I'm afraid he was a bit of a dick. Great musician mostly' date=' but he really lost the plot at times.

He was also a power hungry tosser who ran his band like a 9-5.

Obviously you don't need anyone like that fronting a band, but some sort of structure would be good I'd imagine.[/quote']

Like a dead guy can defend his career from the grave, with what?

Lick my starfish.

im sure he is better friends with you than me, but you are acting like a total cunt on here and unfortunately that fends onto the like sof ross and this band will be thought of as "those pretentious cunts that think they are above everybody"

until you have got music up on there, i think you are in no position to say how ahead of the rest of us you are

im sure he is better friends with you than me' date=' but you are acting like a total cunt on here and unfortunately that fends onto the like sof ross and this band will be thought of as "those pretentious cunts that think they are above everybody"

until you have got music up on there, i think you are in no position to say how ahead of the rest of us you are[/quote']

yeah i thought that too.

get stuff recorded then lemme hear :)

im sure he is better friends with you than me' date=' but you are acting like a total cunt on here and unfortunately that fends onto the like sof ross and this band will be thought of as "those pretentious cunts that think they are above everybody"

until you have got music up on there, i think you are in no position to say how ahead of the rest of us you are[/quote']

i don't think they said that. I just think they objected to the liable before they even recorded anything. which is understandable.

Guest Neubeatz
Noooow now son.

I like Zappa as much as the next guy' date=' but facts are facts.[/quote']

Yes Yes "daddy" you must be right, like I am the delusional cunt on this website.