aberdeen-music

drummers just starting out?

quitefrankly

Hi all,

I've got a great little offer here for any drummer who might not be amazing yet. I just thought that with all the pretty decent drummers out there, folks who are not as flash might need someone or somewhere to play that doesn't demand high standards. I know there is a drummer draught out there, but if there is someone who is just starting out and who can keep time and maybe knock out a couple of other beats, but can't do crazy fills or fancy stuff, please get in touch.

I'm 19, a guitarist, and I play pretty simple stuff, so as long as you can boom boom boom you'll do for me. Am in the early stages of settin up yet another band, so just a chat at first is cool. Also, it would be good is you enjoyed playing, although I can't imagine why else you'd do it, and some free time. Oh, and humour, obviously.

Neil

Er' date=' probably not stuff thats up your street dude, I checked your influences and I can't say we're on the same page! But am just talking about general stuff like you'd get on an 80's keyboard.

Neil[/quote']

Why not get a 80's keyboard?:laughing:

Er' date=' probably not stuff thats up your street dude, I checked your influences and I can't say we're on the same page! But am just talking about general stuff like you'd get on an 80's keyboard.

Neil[/quote']

woh woh woh, i was just wondering. and im VERY openminded.

hey. thats a good point Preid, I could just use a drum machine I guess. But you can't blame a shit gig on a drum machine! Hey Chi, a wasn't sayin no mate, am just kind of hopin someone who was into indie would reply and say that they fancied just doin simple stuff. Anyway, me and another guy on here are gonna meet Sunday and talk about what do with some of ma material and some of his. He's a guitarist. We're gonna do simple stuff, just chords and melody, if you fancy some of that your welcome!