aberdeen-music

Forming a Metal Band

Maccy

Hi. I'm 27 and I'm looking to form an experimental metal band in the aberdeen area. I play guitar and can sing if required. Musical influences include Mudvayne, Sikth, Mr Bungle, Opeth, Bela Fleck and Stravinsky. Everything and anything goes as long as it's metal. Looking for likeminded people ideally a bassist, drummer and another guitarist but almost anything will do and see where it goes.

PM if you're interested

thanks Iain

howdy.would you be interested in doing stuff along the lines of iron monkey,knuckledust,stampin' ground,murder 1,etc?i'm a vocalist and trying to get kicked off again after sadly splitting form my former band.let me know either way.ta muchly,snakey.

howdy.would you be interested in doing stuff along the lines of iron monkey' date='knuckledust,stampin' ground,murder 1,etc?i'm a vocalist and trying to get kicked off again after sadly splitting form my former band.let me know either way.ta muchly,snakey.[/quote']

Yeah that sounds cool. Got a few songs of my own but they sound like no band in particular. I don't mind as long as it's heavy. What kind of styles do you sing?

Cheers

Maccy

Yeah that sounds cool. Got a few songs of my own but they sound like no band in particular. I don't mind as long as it's heavy. What kind of styles do you sing?

Cheers

Maccy

i can sing underwater,anything basically.i want to try and branch into grindcore style,or something that involves screaming and going off on one!the last band i was in did old school punk covers,which was fine,but i needed a change.

Sounds Great

i can sing underwater' date='anything basically.i want to try and branch into grindcore style,or something that involves screaming and going off on one!the last band i was in did old school punk covers,which was fine,but i needed a change.[/quote']

Sounds just like the shit I'm coming up with, everything and anything goes. Just need another guitarist and a drummer and we're cooking.

Come on you drummers, there's got to be someone out there that is avaiable.

Maccy