aberdeen-music

panic! at the disco - ACTUAL ASSHOLES

andrew.

so, me and 2 friends went to see panic! at the disco last night at carling academy, Glasgow and to be fair the gig was amazing. They were really good live. I thought men woman and children were good too, who were support.

So like usual we decided to hang back after to try and meet them. so we waited for about 30mins after the gig ending, dodging security and waiting at merch, but eventually getting chucked out.

So we went over by the tour bus with about 100 people, at around 10.40PM and bought posters. The support bands came out and were ace, and friendly, and even invited us for curry, and they were just chatting to everyone for ages. So we were stood waiting till 12PM for these guys, waiting for all there stuff to be loaded up etc, when we see 2 band members run to their bus.

By this time there were only about 30 of us left waiting, and any signing would have take 20 mins, tops. So everyone is singing and we see the lead singer come out with dark glasses and a hoody up and goes "fuck this shit" angrily and runs off for food. He comes back, ignores everyone and they drive off... WTF.

so we start driving back to our flat and the bus goes the other way and we stop and get chips, until we eventually end up at some red lights with the bus RIGHT beside us. So i open my window and start swearing and jeering at the bus, and then rip up my poster and throw it at the bus. i just hope one of them saw.

i thought they might have been okay guys, but fame seems to have gone to their heads.

FUCK OFF PANIC! :swearing:

• Upvote 1

Guest neil ex

Look Hines, these c**** don't get it nearly as bad as you do, they could stay to sign autographs, so shut up!

but seriously, I don't know why the fuck you'd want to spend your time waiting to meet people in serious rock bands... (v sorry if they're not a rock band)

Look Hines' date=' these c**** don't get it nearly as bad as you do, they could stay to sign autographs, so shut up!

but seriously, I don't know why the fuck you'd want to spend your time waiting to meet people in serious rock bands... (v sorry if they're not a rock band)[/quote']

I always take my time to sign peoples stuff, but thats just me!

They arent a rock band, they are a rubbish band that make me feel sick.

And? That is your perogative....so what if they cant be fucked signing anything....just because you waited doesnt automatically give you the right to get an autograph....

I'm with you there, Hines! Remember that gig in Edinburgh when that kid in crutches hopped to the stage to pray at your feet.?

I just can't believe all he needed was surgery to his spine and a tetanus jab!

Guest onlynik
so' date=' me and 2 friends went to see panic! at the disco last night at carling academy, Glasgow and to be fair the gig was amazing. They were really good live. I thought men woman and children were good too, who were support.

So like usual we decided to hang back after to try and meet them. so we waited for about 30mins after the gig ending, dodging security and waiting at merch, but eventually getting chucked out.

So we went over by the tour bus with about 100 people, at around 10.40PM and bought posters. The support bands came out and were ace, and friendly, and even invited us for curry, and they were just chatting to everyone for ages. So we were stood waiting till [b']12PM for these guys, waiting for all there stuff to be loaded up etc, when we see 2 band members run to their bus.

By this time there were only about 30 of us left waiting, and any signing would have take 20 mins, tops. So everyone is singing and we see the lead singer come out with dark glasses and a hoody up and goes "fuck this shit" angrily and runs off for food. He comes back, ignores everyone and they drive off... WTF.

so we start driving back to our flat and the bus goes the other way and we stop and get chips, until we eventually end up at some red lights with the bus RIGHT beside us. So i open my window and start swearing and jeering at the bus, and then rip up my poster and throw it at the bus. i just hope one of them saw.

i thought they might have been okay guys, but fame seems to have gone to their heads.

Eh, just because they couldn't be arsed, maybe they were too tired, or had a ling drive ahead of them and needed to get going. They don't have to sign anything for anyone, I can't believe you waited that long, me I'd ahve been in the bar striaght after the gig, (or aimlessly walking round Glasgow trying to work out where we were going, but thats another story)

You wasted your time and you are pissed off at the band, I'm sure they started crying when they saw you rip up thier poster.

i wouldnt be so harsh on the boy

he is prob a young guy (like we all were) and having travelled a long way to see his favourite band who he probably worships, just wanted to be able to say hi, and it doesnt take much for the ignorant cunts in the band to say hi to the people who paid for that big tour bus and buy their records and go to their gigs etc

edit - 14years old on his profile, give him a break. plus he likes get cape... and life without buildings. im impressed

so' date=' me and 2 friends went to see panic! at the disco last night at carling academy, Glasgow and to be fair the gig was amazing. They were really good live. I thought men woman and children were good too, who were support.

So we went over by the tour bus with about 100 people, at around 10.40PM and bought posters. The support bands came out and were ace, and friendly, and even invited us for curry, and they were just chatting to everyone for ages. So we were stood waiting till [b']12PM for these guys, waiting for all there stuff to be loaded up etc, when we see 2 band members run to their bus.

they're pish aswell

hoody up and goes "fuck this shit" angrily and runs off for food

Ok, so he couldn't be arsed...but I think there would be a more polite approach to fans who had been waiting for so long.

I've heard similar stories about Panic! though...it seems they really don't give a shit, and its only their first UK tour!?

u got nufin better to do with ur time?

i wouldnt be so harsh on the boy

he is prob a young guy (like we all were) and having travelled a long way to see his favourite band who he probably worships' date=' just wanted to be able to say hi, and it doesnt take much for the ignorant cunts in the band to say hi to the people who paid for that big tour bus and buy their records and go to their gigs etc

edit - 14years old on his profile, give him a break. plus he likes get cape... and life without buildings. im impressed[/quote']

Fully agreed.

They could've apologised and said that they weren't doing any signings because they were tired or whatever.