aberdeen-music

MOLIA FALLS (swe) S.E.A, FALL OF BOSS KOALA, EYE.. FRI MAY 12TH

countess shazula

What's going on with the other gig then? Is that going to start and finish first before the Arkade side of things?

I was told (from Kirk mind you) that it is going to be that it will be arranged so that there won't be two bands playing at the same time. Don't take my word for it.

Hey' date=' maybe you don't realise this yet but when you post your material on the internet, the general assumption is that the content is up for discussion. I don't give a fuck if it's in this forum or another forum or whatever, it's utterly pathetic to see people whining about negative responses as if they are living in a cocoon where they shit they post is somehow beyond scrutiny, as if they expect exemption from reality just because they happen to be a promoter.

I'll see your "yer a twat" and raise you a "fuck off you cunt". Being twice my age I don't think you can really get away with that kind of language anymore.[/quote']

I cant see that how old I am has any bearing on how big a twat you are.....