aberdeen-music

MOLIA FALLS (swe) S.E.A, FALL OF BOSS KOALA, EYE.. FRI MAY 12TH

countess shazula

I wasn't saying its NOT soundproofed, i just suggested that i hope its WELL soundproofed as i don't particularly like the kind of music thats being played in the other room and i don't want it to ruin the enjoyment of the bands i have paid money to see.

And hows that being hypocritical Camie, if at any point i'd told you i liked your band or the ones playing in the other room with you (which i haven't) then said that it would've been hypocritical, otherwise i'm just being honest.

Well you have been in many arguments in the past against how people have poorly criticised and basically childishly insulted a band they don't like and here you are calling the line up DIRGE( i try not to laugh at that word but it has comedy value). That is hypocritical and contradicting.

I don't mind if you hate our band but there was no reason whatsoever to insult the line up like that unless of course you were trying to make yourself look and big and clever which I know you wouldn't do.

Anyway this will be fantastic.

Well you have been in many arguments in the past against how people have poorly criticised and basically childishly insulted a band they don't like and here you are calling the line up DIRGE( i try not to laugh at that word but it has comedy value). That is hypocritical and contradicting.

I don't mind if you hate our band but there was no reason whatsoever to insult the line up like that unless of course you were trying to make yourself look and big and clever which I know you wouldn't do.

Anyway this will be fantastic.

I wasn't insulting the line-up by saying it was a dirge, i was just being honest in that i think that the bands in question are like that. Its my honest opinion. I would pay money and spend my time listening to Molia Falls, SEA, Avast and Copy Ha Ho but i wouldn't pay to see the bands playing in the other room, in fact i wouldn't turn up to see those bands if you paid me. I have listened to all the bands that are playing in the other room and don't like any of them and don't feel guilty about saying so. So tough shit.:up:

i've got a song that'll get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get, get, get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

:popcorn:

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get' date=' get, get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

get on your nerves

:popcorn:[/quote']

Say again, I missed that...

If anyones interested in my twopence worth....

Small Enclosed Area are one of the best bands to have emerged from these parts in years, they're songs are powerful and at times hypnotic, the guitars create a velvet wall of sound that caresses your ears and every now and then builds to a sharp crack of static, the melodies hold you in they're arms then punch you in the face to make sure your paying attention....and its all driven along by one of the finest rhythm sections I have ever heard. Oh and the drummer has white tatoos.....weird!!

that'll be twopence please....:up:

Oh and stripey....yer a twat!

If anyones interested in my twopence worth....

Small Enclosed Area are one of the best bands to have emerged from these parts in years' date=' they're songs are powerful and at times hypnotic, the guitars create a velvet wall of sound that caresses your ears and every now and then builds to a sharp crack of static, the melodies hold you in they're arms then punch you in the face to make sure your paying attention....and its all driven along by one of the finest rhythm sections I have ever heard. Oh and the drummer has white tatoos.....weird!!

that'll be twopence please....:up:

Oh and stripey....yer a twat![/quote']

Beautifully said. You take and E?

:up:

Oh and stripey....yer a twat!

Hey, maybe you don't realise this yet but when you post your material on the internet, the general assumption is that the content is up for discussion. I don't give a fuck if it's in this forum or another forum or whatever, it's utterly pathetic to see people whining about negative responses as if they are living in a cocoon where they shit they post is somehow beyond scrutiny, as if they expect exemption from reality just because they happen to be a promoter.

I'll see your "yer a twat" and raise you a "fuck off you cunt". Being twice my age I don't think you can really get away with that kind of language anymore.

Hey' date=' maybe you don't realise this yet but when you post your material on the internet, the general assumption is that the content is up for discussion. I don't give a fuck if it's in this forum or another forum or whatever, it's utterly pathetic to see people whining about negative responses as if they are living in a cocoon where they shit they post is somehow beyond scrutiny, as if they expect exemption from reality just because they happen to be a promoter.

I'll see your "yer a twat" and raise you a "fuck off you cunt". Being twice my age I don't think you can really get away with that kind of language anymore.[/quote']

boring.jpg