aberdeen-music

Pearl Jam - Astoria

offramp

I was at this last night and it was probably the best gig I've ever been to. Small club show, new songs, old songs. Doesn't get any better. Can't wait for the album.

Anyway, just got home and am off again to the Fence homegame, so will post a better review next week if anyone's interested.

I was at this last night and it was probably the best gig I've ever been to. Small club show' date=' new songs, old songs. Doesn't get any better. Can't wait for the album.

Anyway, just got home and am off again to the Fence homegame, so will post a better review next week if anyone's interested.[/quote']

Alright then...

Setlist:

Worldwide Suicide

Life Wasted

Severed Hand

Unemployable

Gone

Even Flow

Sad

I Am Mine

Insignificance

Army Reserve

Present Tense

Betterman

Marker In the Sand

Do The Evolution

Why Go? (only the third time played since 1995)

---------------

Man Of The Hour

Given To Fly

Small Town

Porch

---------------

Comatose

Leaving Here

Yellow Ledbetter

Alive

Not going to be much of a review though...... Started off with a bunch of new songs before piling into Even Flow and the place erupted. New songs are a lot spikier than anything on the last couple of albums. Why Go, Evolution and Porch were probably my personal faves. I'm still pretty tired from this and the Homegame zzzzzzzzzzz never mind. Triptych to come this week........o_O