aberdeen-music

Sooooo.....What you up to tonight?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hon Jonda
lying down because i've pulled a muscle in my neck. how fun :down:

wuss. I used to pull muscles in my neck all the time and it took about 10 minutes to return to normal

It doesnt seem to happen anymore

Not so much what are you up to tonight, but what were you you up to tonight?

I started off with me and my mates' weekly poker night, which was hosted at my place tonight, then went to Bassment for tasty cocktails, and then at 1am went to Exodus for tasty females. Come 3'00 i walked home to Garthdee for an hour, and purchased the same things I purchase every time I'm out from the 24 hour garage on Holburn Street, 20 Silk Cut, a Rustlers microwave cheeseburger, a packet of salt & vinegar Square crisps and a Pepperami. I've eaten all the food and I'm working on the fags now.

Find a 24 hour garage' date=' those things are like pilgrimages when your drunk and hungry.[/quote']

Lots of luck, considering they're shutting down garages like they're... things that should be shut down really quickly.

I saw the one in Mannofiled today all boarded up... I could barely believe it. I can now think of about 4 garages (BP ones anyway) left in the entire city.

I'm all for encouraging people to use less fuel, but this is the wrong way to go about it.

£2.30 I paid for a soggy microwave cheeseburger. Rubbish! The Pepperami was fucking tops though. I love those things. And I just realised the guy gave me the wrong kind of fags

I have 28p in my purse. It was £4.28 but I went to Moshulu tonight - It was fun! Don't have enough to buy any good munchies though :down:

tonight i am off to drummonds for a night of listening/hanging out with Frank Turner who (to anyone who knows me) is very fucking exciting as i am obbsessed with him/million dead.

i have to try and get soundchecks and all the bands on and off very quickly so it's probably gonna be quite stressful - but frank finishs at abour 11 and then we can just get hidiously drunk!

any suggests where we should go out afterwards that is free? we might just stay in drummonds and watch the other bands.

hhhmm.

:):):):)

ended up in the tunnels drinking leffe till 3 for a friends birthday then staggered off homeward.

tonight me and some friends are having our first inaugral whisky club. we all chip in money and buy a couple of bottles of quality whisky and drink it while talking shit. should be a blast.

ended up in the tunnels drinking leffe till 3 for a friends birthday then staggered off homeward.

tonight me and some friends are having our first inaugral whisky club. we all chip in money and buy a couple of bottles of quality whisky and drink it while talking shit. should be a blast.

That sounds like you have just tarted up getting pissed with yr friends!

I'm staying in to practise having no money tonight. And watching Green Wing. Fun.

My saviour from poorness may yet prove to be pasta shells and sauces form the asda price range, effectively meaning a giant bowl of pasta can be cooked for dinner at roughly 30p a pop, saving dinner costs and making it easier to plan for stuff like going to see Nebula next month.

Awww man, we used to do that in my first year at uni! I so miss those nights! Makes me want to break out the Talisker now!

Guest Hon Jonda

I sat at home with some mates from about 5pm until just now and we all chipped in to buy a bottle of brandy, whisky, vodka, malibu and 6 bottles of morrisons coke then we sat around watching futuirama, the young ones, blackadder and cheech and chong