aberdeen-music

Sooooo.....What you up to tonight?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lying down because i've pulled a muscle in my neck. how fun :down:

*2man operation*

Stand up straighten your arms right out bend them at the elbow so your palms are either side of your cheeks.Get the second guy to stand behind you and give you a bear hug making sure he clasps your arms aswell and pick you up..you should hear major cracking.then drop.

Sore neck sorted and doesnt hurt atall :)

Other than scouring the net trying to help people with sore necks im doing nowt tonight.

The joys of fatherhood

I've been plastering a mates wall for him tonight - it didn't take long. Now I'm sitting about his house smoking, taking those 'legal highs' you get at festival stalls, and drinking magners - feeling pretty funky! Planning getting the last bus down to Moshulu to meet the rest of the usual suspects and dance like a mofo! Don't have to work till 2.30 tomorrow - sweet :up:

Edit :- I've already laddered my stockings twice! I'm not even out yet! What a clumsy mare!

Ok' date=' I'm bored, pretty much think I'l be sitting in veging out enjoyng my own company tonight. Although I'm currently recording a track with my mate's band. My mate is in glasgow, I'm in Aberdeen. In't t'internet great?[/quote']

About the same as me. Except replace the 'recording a track...' with 'creating a webcomic.' Also my partner in crime is in Aberdeen as well, but we find working over the internet easier.

Also add various songs, beer and lots of slacking off and that's my evening in a nutshell.

I'm going to a housewarming tomorrow - It might go to moshulu - I don't know - But you could cum along to the party!

I too have a party tomorrow. AFter moaning to my mate who used to live in my flat that I had never been invited to a party in my block.....I get invited to a party in my block. Met the girl in drummonds last week and got invited. Dont remember who she was either, just what number she lives in.

Will be taking mates. Hopefully

I too have a party tomorrow. AFter moaning to my mate who used to live in my flat that I had never been invited to a party in my block.....I get invited to a party in my block. Met the girl in drummonds last week and got invited. Dont remember who she was either' date=' just what number she lives in.

Will be taking mates. Hopefully[/quote']

Sounds loke a corker :up:

Enjoy yersl!

I'll be in the tunnels tomorrow night, probably going to be a underage fest but im going cause im bored.

I'll be wearing black socks, if you can find me and tell me the secret word i'll by you a pint and you can be my friend for the whole night (no physical relations).