aberdeen-music

Gig bag wanted - exchange for hard flight case

Lemonade

Guest five years

why would you swap something inferior (the gig bag) for something that does the gig bag's job but miles better (the hard case).

only downfalls of a hardcase are size/weight i guess, but surely that's trivial compared to actually protecting your instrument from being dropped/chucked/knocked/sat on/ stood on/liquid poured/knocked on by clumsy people..

i'm beflummoxed.

maybe you just need a new hardcase?

www.imuso.co.uk just got me a bass hardcase from there £52 with next day delivery!

Stick up a picture of the hard case. I'll easy swap you a well padded Warwick gig bag in exchange for the hard case' date=' but I want to see it first. I'm in Aberdeen on Sunday/Monday so only a small window of opportunity for transaction....[/quote']

As you've not responed to this offer, I can assume that you are not interested in the swap.

http://www.tribal-planet.com/gx40nov04.htm

This is for guitar and is the ultimate soft gig bag.

This is a maybe' date=' need to see the condition of the hard case if your interested.

Will a warwick bass fit the hard case?[/quote']

probs not. you'd need special hard cases for bass.

check the site that fiveyears said

www.imuso.com or .co.uk . . . .feck i dunno which it was. but thats where i got my case from.

also if its a warwick why not just generally use the rockbag it comes with? thats normally what i do (since the case doesnt really fit easy in cars)

EDIT: just reread very 1st post , says it would hold a bass but since its warwick it should do i think