aberdeen-music

cannibal corpse... kill

Dan G

I decided to buy this album after reading consistently good reviews... which proved a very wise decision!

I haven't actually been into to cannibal corpse since Vile came out (except their live cannibalism DVD), but this album is great. Quality production this time round, and decent memorable songs. Definitely worth picking up for fans of any death or extreme metal.

Anyone else heard it?

Yeah it's their best album definitely

aghhh the horrid words haha

been a Corpse fan for a few years now and honestly this new death metal is pish

fair do's they're improving musicianship but i do like my death metal to have a groove and some old school gore behind it :up:

Check out Pungent Stench's Ampuety

How death metal should be played

arghhhhhh !!!!!!!

Yeah it's their best album definitely' date=' they've modernised a bit. You heard the new Decapitated album? Supposedly fairly marvellous too.[/quote']

the new decapitated album is fantastic, even better than the Cannibal Corpse one in my opinion.

I'll always love 'the Bleeding', regarding Cannibal Corpse albums - as that was the one that got me into death metal in the first place.

aghhh the horrid words haha

been a Corpse fan for a few years now and honestly this new death metal is pish

fair do's they're improving musicianship but i do like my death metal to have a groove and some old school gore behind it :up:

Check out Pungent Stench's Ampuety

How death metal should be played

arghhhhhh !!!!!!!

pungent stench are awesome

i got the last cc album and it sucked balls (the dvd was brilliant tho)

live cannibalism is the best thing i own by them

i got the last cc album and it sucked balls

The Wretched Spawn? I thought it was a great album. Well, parts of it (Frantic Disembowelment anyone?!).

You heard the new Decapitated album?

Thus far, that is the ONLY Decapitated I have heard and I love it! They are such a tight band. Need to check their earlier stuff for sure!

I really like 'Kill' though. I'd say that "Time To Kill Is Now", "Make Them Suffer", "Purification By Fire" and "Submerged In Boiling Flesh" are definitely the best tracks on it! :up:

The bonus DVD you get with some copies is well worth the extra 2 or so.

Can't wait to see them tomorrow! :up: :up: :up: