aberdeen-music

Did anyone see the chimney get blown up?

paime

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're all scared of controversy' date=' let it all out guys, people on benefits who live better lives than me suck ass.[/quote']

Im with you hero, my uncle scrapes a living from small time fishin, working from dawn till dusk. While all the rejects on benefits sit cosy in their homes watching loose women on their 32 inch tv's.

Sometimes he thinks it'd be easier on the dole but he aint a fag.

Really pisses me off seeing the local bus full of retards going to sign on, all perfectly fit and able to work. They sit and bitch about everyone else takin their jobs and how lifes hard.

:swearing:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Now' date=' im not one to stereotype but im guessing that a lot of these guys were on benefits - benefits which you and me pay for!!! [/quote']

First things first you fucking right-wing bastard, you ARE stereotyping here.

Secondly, your conscience will have prevented you from accepting a grant/loan, won't it?

you're all scared of controversy' date=' let it all out guys, people on benefits who live better lives than me suck ass.[/quote']

So you are a student with three jobs?

Mate, if you have three jobs and are still skint, you've got some really fucking shit jobs!

People who look like junkies and live in Tillydrone are probably not having that great a time to be honest.

you're all too nice, just let your feelings out. Everyone hates benefit frauds and everyone hates people on benefits that live a life of luxury on our tax contributions. Take a trip through any council estate and count the sky dishes, then you'll see what i mean...

Take a trip through any council estate and count the sky dishes' date=' then you'll see what i mean...[/quote']

How do you know that these houses/flats have not actually been bought from the council? Your argument is largely uninformed and laughably nave.....you'd better get over this before you grow up and have to pay proper taxes!

I would just add that this reply is based on your reposted comments....I would be a hypocrite to lay into for your initial rant, because I found it quite amusing and often make throw away comments myself about the generally percepted view of things....for instance I often refer to my colleagues in our Dundee office (to their faces) as Dundee Tinks....they are obviously unoffended by this because they know I'm only joking and don't really believe that all people in Dundee are tinks or that being a tink is a bad thing (for any tinks out there).

I know its not strictly pc and some people will disagree with this but you need to draw the line somewhere and I accept that.

you're all too nice' date=' just let your feelings out. Everyone hates benefit frauds and everyone hates people on benefits that live a life of luxury on our tax contributions. Take a trip through any council estate and count the sky dishes, then you'll see what i mean...[/quote']

I thought students didn't pay tax...

So "our" tax contributions wouldn't exactly be right...

...surely?

No you're right. Don't they just roll up the skate?o_O

I hope your not talkin about rollin up fish and gettin it on with them... thats just stinkin...

Take a trip through any council estate and count the sky dishes' date=' then you'll see what i mean...[/quote']

I know exactly what you mean, if your at college and you walk towards Pc world, theres that block of flats. Im not from aberdeen so ive no idea what anywheres called. Anyway this building has more sky dishes than africa has people with aids.

But we can cure this problem, paime what you doing around 4am, got any black clothing? :laughing:

I thought students didn't pay tax...

So "our" tax contributions wouldn't exactly be right...

actually, students do pay tax just like anyone else, as long as they earn over their taxable limit.

And pried, coucil house tenants with sky dishes are my mortal enemy and i hate them all so beating them up with their sky dishes is the best option for me....irony.... :up:

And pried' date=' coucil house tenants with sky dishes are my mortal enemy and i hate them all so beating them up with their sky dishes is the best option for me....irony.... :up:[/quote']

I'm a council tenant, I have sky tv, 2 dvd players, 2 pcs and Armani Jeans. Does that mean you want to beat me up?

actually' date=' students do pay tax just like anyone else, as long as they earn over their taxable limit.

And pried, coucil house tenants with sky dishes are my mortal enemy and i hate them all so beating them up with their sky dishes is the best option for me....irony.... :up:[/quote']

You can reclaim most (possibly all) of this at the end of the tax year dependant on how much your years earnings stack up to.