aberdeen-music

Insane Legends.

This Guy! Climbs up huge buildings using only his hands and feet. He's been in a coma (5 days), fractured both forearms, his elbow, pelvis and nose. His elbow was also dislocated and a nerve was damaged leaving him partially paralysed. He also suffered cerebral edema and vertigo ( <--- What The Fuck?!?!? ).

400px-Tour_eiffel_at_sunrise_from_the_trocadero.jpg

Eiffel Tower

466px-Sears_Tower_ss.jpg

Sears Tower

KLCC_PetronasTowers.JPG

Petronas Towers (60/88 floors before arrest)

221437.jpg

Shinjuku Tower.

Feel free to add any other insane legends...

Attention seeking twat.....in my humble opinion.

Did you actually go and read his website - if you did you would see that he raises money for charity by climbing these buildings...Anyway, most climbers I know have been known to solo on buildings (often when pissed), he's just taken it to an extreme.

Vertigo isn't the same as a fear of heights (acrophobia, I think). Vertigo is a weird dizzy sensation that some people get when near big drops (what climbers would call airy or exposed). I know - I get it. Doesn't stop me climbing though...

That guy is still a git for being such a good climber.

Vertigo isn't the same as a fear of heights (acrophobia' date=' I think). Vertigo is a weird dizzy sensation that some people get when near big drops (what climbers would call airy or exposed). I know - I get it. Doesn't stop me climbing though...

[/quote']

It is acrophobia - "an abnormal fear of high places".

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=acrophobia

Did you actually go and read his website - if you did you would see that he raises money for charity by climbing these buildings...Anyway' date=' most climbers I know have been known to solo on buildings (often when pissed), he's just taken it to an extreme.

Vertigo isn't the same as a fear of heights (acrophobia, I think). Vertigo is a weird dizzy sensation that some people get when near big drops (what climbers would call airy or exposed). I know - I get it. Doesn't stop me climbing though...

That guy is still a git for being such a good climber.[/quote']

Sorry...which part of that makes him not an attention seeking twat....?

He raises money for charity by risking his own life and others and in the process has made himself a cripple....he seems proud to be 60% dissabled.....twat...