aberdeen-music

JESSE JAMES + FAILSAFE + support

aww it was great to see failsafe again! (they were all quite shocked when i had told them i first saw them over 2 years ago in a pub in kendal).

i'm giving the album its first listen now - it is sounding good!

jesse james were ok - nothing special in my opinion - but they are good at what they do and the crowd were definatly enjoying it.

I really enjoyed this.

I thought both Failsafe and Jesse James were very good.

The crowd were a bit rough, but I suppose that's what you get.

I didn't really see/hear the first support act and I wasn't too sure about the second support act; it wasn't really my thing.

All in all, I had fun.

aww it was great to see failsafe again! (they were all quite shocked when i had told them i first saw them over 2 years ago in a pub in kendal).

i'm giving the album its first listen now - it is sounding good!

jesse james were ok - nothing special in my opinion - but they are good at what they do and the crowd were definatly enjoying it.

yeah, failsafe were good, they will be back sometime soon.

Oooh, that's great. Failsafe absolutely blew Jesse James out the water. I missed The Boring Ending, what a tragedy, but it was nice to see a good crowd for Failsafe and JJ. Not so nice to see that JJ have stuck to their simple winning formula. I used to really enjoy this band but, despite playing really well and showing the fans a good time, they weren't for me on Friday.

So much for the early Failsafe stuff though, Fire In a Glass would've made my night. No other complaints, worth the 2 years or however long it was wait since the last time they were up!