aberdeen-music

what do you do.........

dougfast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'm a Hillbilly - I mostly work at the one on the corner of Park st/Summerfield terrace - Just down by the Saltoun Arms.

Thought it might be my local, the William Hill by the Northern Lights pub. Put on a bet for the first ever time today, hoping for some beginner's luck.

I know the one you mean. I work in the Dr's surgery just up the hill in Western Rd! I know the assistant manager Kenny quite well, He's a right laugh! but he's put in his notice to go join the military police. He has an amazing vinyl collection in the cupboards of the shop though - You should ask him about them. You get free tea and biscuits in my shop, and bacon rolls on a sunday - I run a sweet operation! You should come down.

Are yopu not tempted by Corals over the road?

Development Chemist is my job title. I doubt anyone hear would have any idea/interest in what I do for a living' date=' but it keeps the wolf from the door.[/quote']

I used to work in a Microbiology lab - I only got a salary of 4,500 but it paid my man of the time through uni. I quite liked the work, but my supervisor had a major attitude problem/ego trip. I was bullied within an inch of my sanity! I gave it up as soon as I could, but I wish I could of carried it on - It was dead interesting

I used to work in a Microbiology lab - I only got a salary of 4' date='500 but it paid my man of the time through uni. I quite liked the work, but my supervisor had a major attitude problem/ego trip. I was bullied within an inch of my sanity! I gave it up as soon as I could, but I wish I could of carried it on - It was dead interesting[/quote']

Well, I get paid a bit more than that! And the work isn't horrible either, sometimes it is quite interesting, well if you have an interest in chemistry that is.

I work for Aberdeen College, job title is technically "Lecturer" but I pretty much just do Guitar Tuition. It's awesome, I help get people through their technical exams and performance recitals. It has to be up there with one of the greatest jobs there is going. I also teach at Cpt Toms and a music school in Stonehaven called MusicZone.

i am currently viec president of education on the glasgow university students representative council, as voted by the good students of that fine institution. that's a sabbatical which ends on the last day of june and in the autumn i start the graduate human resources program for RBS.

i also rock, but i do that for free

/x

i work as a warehouse loon for the wonderfully cheap Primark, tis nae bad, ruff early mornings, my day is prob over before most folk have poured milk on their coco pops! If i could get proper hours i would actually maybe have some money! I also work part time for 20Twenty Bmx but did me last shift for them on Friday as it is closing down, which sucks baws!

I need a new job really for more money but me work is a reeet laugh like!