aberdeen-music

Looking for a manager

Alexiel_Toc

Hi everybody...

I'm the singer of an italian band looking for a producer and a manager.

Thousand One Core (the name of the band) is a group formed by 5 members (vocals, guitar, bass, drums, keyboards).

Our genre is melodic metal, and the singer (me) is a female, the other guys are just males.

We are recording a cd with 7 songs (everyone is written by us, we don't play covers) and everything will be professional.

We usually play here, in our city, or anyway just around it.

We really like doing concerts and we're going to take part to some contests...

We also have a web site: www.thousandonecore.com

If you're interested, please mail me at darkgothic_muse@msn.com

Thank you for the attention!

Bye bye!

Laly

what a friendly fellow? ...I don't think so she said...

the singer (me) is a female, the other guys are just males.

She seems to be dissing blokes,whatchya mean JUST MALES ? They seem pretty important as far as the site gallery goes,I only noticed one pic of a female,and it's doubtful if they are even in the band he he he and the band fotos will no doubt be enjoyed by the residents of HM Prison Invernetty ,I'd like to hear the band but couldn't find any songs on the site although the lyrics are a hoot - this is too funny to be a wind up he he he.

Uhm...

Sorry... maybe I got wrong saying "the other guys are just males"... I mean, the only female in the band is me, that's what I'd wanna say, hehehehehehehe! :stupid:

Anyway, our website must be uploaded. There was a lot of changes in this month...

We will add some mp3 as soon as possible and we will do more photos to put in the web.

You know, I'm the new singer (the old one was a boy) so I don't have a lot of pics yet.

The lyrics have to be uploaded too... we have new songs...

We' re working also to the english version... So everyone could visit our web site with no problems...

Sorry again, if I make some mistakes (my english is not so perfect)... :laughing:

Hehehehehehehe!!!

Yeah, you're right... but, you know, we're ready to move everywhere! There's nothing we wouldn't do for the music (especially if someone contacts us saying he's interested in our music)... Maybe we're just nuts, but try to understand! :laughing: What would you do to become famous one day? That's why we are sending message everywhere around this great wild world! :up:

Yeah' date=' you're right... but, you know, we're ready to move everywhere! There's nothing we wouldn't do for the music (especially if someone contacts us saying he's interested in our music)... Maybe we're just nuts, but try to understand! :laughing: What would you do to become famous one day? That's why we are sending message everywhere around this great wild world! :up:[/quote']

Ace outlook on things, maybe i'm just sinacle now, but i know it will never happen to me!! Would be cool if it did though!:up: