aberdeen-music

Gig this week...

Rass

Supporting Hells Bells (AC/DC Tribute) at the Lemon Tree.

Friday 21st April,

Doors are at 9, we'll be on at half 9.

Second chance to catch our latest addition to the set, Greed For Gain.

Looking like it'll be our last gig in the city until June, the writing bug has caught ;)

Hope to see some of our old-school friends down there.

Sorry we've been so quiet of late, im sure we'll be alot more in touch when Atomweb finally makes it's re-appearance, there's been quite alot going on in the Atom family of late, busy busy. If your still there, thanks for sticking with us!

Rass x

Sorry we've been so quiet of late' date=' im sure we'll be alot more in touch when Atomweb finally makes it's re-appearance, there's been quite alot going on in the Atom family of late, busy busy. If your still there, thanks for sticking with us!

[/quote']

Indeed, it's been a busy old time in camp-atom but hopefully we can get this show on the road again asap with some beastin' new tunes and maybe working towards a new album :love:

thanks for sticking with us!

WHO?

The people who are 'still there'.

If you're going to quote me' date=' at least quote me properly you prick.

What time do you think you dudes will be off stage? my last bus is at half ten, maybe I'll be able to catch most of your set.

Offstage at 10:10, the Lemon Tree is pretty strict so it should go to schedule dude, plenty of time to catch le bus.

You misunderstand - WHO is the band supporting Hells Bells ? you never mentioned which band in your post .

Atom Web? Atom Family? camp Atom? ' date='you probably mean Black Atom,whom I have seen live on several occasions.[/quote']

Judging by the fact that this has been posted in the Black Atom forum, that's a pretty safe bet.