aberdeen-music

Pink @ AECC

Rob

Shes a bit too famous for Aberdeen is she not?

Bryan Adams played Aberdeen. So have Radiohead. Both have sold much more records.

Pink has JUST came back after a big absence and everyone has moved on from the rebel phase so i doubt this will sell out but people will do anything to see someone famous in person.

Bryan Adams played Aberdeen. So have Radiohead. Both have sold much more records.

Pink has JUST came back after a big absence and everyone has moved on from the rebel phase so i doubt this will sell out but people will do anything to see someone famous in person.

Pink's done 22 million sales and has done 0.6 million of her new album already - so she's hardly to be sniffed at. Depending on how hard the album is pushed (and how good it is...haven't heard it :p), it probably will sell out.

And anyway, Just Like A Pill was ace :D

Guest DustyDeviada

Kind of wierd how half of you are saying she's too big for the AECC and the other half are saying it won't sell out.

Remember, the AECC does lots of different sizes of gigs, Ian Brown had a lot less people than, say, Oasis.

Kind of wierd how half of you are saying she's too big for the AECC and the other half are saying it won't sell out.

Remember' date=' the AECC does lots of different sizes of gigs, Ian Brown had a lot less people than, say, Oasis.[/quote']

People forget that the rear of the hall can be curtained off (such as Ian Brown) to reduce capacity.

I can't see it not selling out - the AECC tends to get the "one gig a year" crowd going for a night out.

She's also got "kids appeal" so expect quite a few people taking their teenagers along.

Personally, I think she's shite but that's neither here nor there.