aberdeen-music

Pirate Survey

Jungie

At

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=424413

Sorry to be so cheeky as I think my time here has been spent almost entirely lurking about and never posting but I'm going to ask a favour.

If anyone has a spare 5 minutes or so to fill in a survey I'm conducting? I'm only 10 or so responses away from having enough and being able to get out of this roasting ming lab. Would be much appreciated if you could take the time to have a look, oh and ignore the Easter Monday bit, I'm a bit behind schedule.

Cheers

At

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=424413

Sorry to be so cheeky as I think my time here has been spent almost entirely lurking about and never posting but I'm going to ask a favour.

If anyone has a spare 5 minutes or so to fill in a survey I'm conducting? I'm only 10 or so responses away from having enough and being able to get out of this roasting ming lab. Would be much appreciated if you could take the time to have a look' date=' oh and ignore the Easter Monday bit, I'm a bit behind schedule.

Cheers[/quote']

JUNGIE!!! what the hell you doing on this? i am plannin on doing ur survey tho, when we playing fitba next so we can beat ur asses again

Because i say it was....it was about pirates for fuck sake! Even if it did have underlying tones of how the media shapes our opinions on things. It was still a survey about pirates!

who gives a fuck, its for the boys dissertation, can nobody be nice on this thing?

who gives a fuck' date=' its for the boys dissertation, [b']can nobody be nice on this thing?

Hypocrite?

I was hardly being a cunt. It was a shite survey, end of....my opinion....i didnt say 'Fuck sake, go and die, your survey is so rubbish you shouldnt have been born' That would have not been 'nice'.

I did it, I hope all the results that you've got from here are actually going to be useful considering it said on the first page you needed the results by Monday. Hope the dissertation goes well, I have to hand in my disseration on Friday o_O .

Unless you know the aims and objectives of the study you can't really say if it is a good or bad questionnaire.