aberdeen-music

Anyone seen Basic Instinct 2?

Hog

Guest Les Stroszek
I almost had to watch it when I was in Glasgow by myself and I wanted to watch a film to pass the time.

You would go to those lengths to relieve boredom? Wow! If your reading this btw be ready for 2.45. Sorry folks Im running short of credit and this is free!

I almost had to watch it when I was in Glasgow by myself and I wanted to watch a film to pass the time.

Fortunately I managed to notice Syriana was just starting' date=' and chose to see it instead. I'm rather glad I did, since Syriana was fantastic.

So in answer to your question: no :p[/quote']

Syriana is a film Im wanting to see.

I think you'll have to wait for the DVD release now (June 20th apparently)' date=' but it's a film that probably requires a couple of viewings to completely understand all the various strands, so it'd be well worth it![/quote']

i read that without reading hog's quoted bit and thought you were talking about basic instict 2. :laughing:

Guest Laura@TMB

There's a billboard poster for this on Market Street, opposite the fishmarket. There's various bits of grafitti on it, my favourite being on Ms Stone's left leg saying:-

"Sharon Davies is so hot" :laughing: