aberdeen-music

kanuuk are gonna fuk it a up in aeberdeen cause it's shite for music

roopy

The very title you have given this post makes me think that I am never going to bother going to see your band. Or even bother clicking the link.

*ooh we're going to put Aberdeen on the map* - well I haven't heard that 1000 times before.

I hope they are taking the piss. World domination doesnt really start in Aberdeen.

The very title you have given this post makes me think that I am never going to bother going to see your band. Or even bother clicking the link.

*ooh we're going to put Aberdeen on the map* - well I haven't heard that 1000 times before.

Hmmm I think that we're misunderstanding' date=' if you read the thread title properly it's [b']aeberdeen they're putting on the map - and is musically shit - and judging by the name of the band Aeberdeen is probably a small hamlet somewhere in Canada and having looked for in on a map, it is indeed not there so needs someone to put it on... so fair play to them ;)

Cheers

Stuart

no but its possible to have aberdeen bands with major label interest

usually the start of world domination

dont e106 have a lot of interest from majors??

I may be wrong but I think someone from Virgin was at one point interested in E106.

Though I do disagree with Hog, people from anywhere can be 'found' if they're talented enough and work hard enough, Annie Lennox did a pretty good job of World Domination and she started here, where your from doesnt matter if you have the drive and the talent. It's not where you start from that matters, it's where you go, and where you end up in this kind of scenario.

Cheers

Stuart

no but its possible to have aberdeen bands with major label interest

usually the start of world domination

dont e106 have a lot of interest from majors??

1) I was kidding, Im sure if a band is talented enough, they can make it no matter where they are.

2) No E106 dont have interest from majors, once upon a time we had some interest from a label but that is about it.

3) Bin bag lol.

4) What you think of our new song "Elemental". Was almost upset that it didnt have the obligatory tearing apart from Le Maxi. Other people seem to like it, you should too.

4) What you think of our new song "Elemental". Was almost upset that it didnt have the obligatory tearing apart from Le Maxi. Other people seem to like it' date=' you should too.[/quote']

didnt listen to it, that neonfluxicideah (brrrraaaaiiiinnnn, innnnsssaaannnne) song was cringeworthy enough (in a bad way)

the other people that said they like it are knuckleheads like statue of misery and people who know you. think about it

didnt listen to it' date=' that neonfluxicideah (brrrraaaaiiiinnnn, innnnsssaaannnne) song was cringeworthy enough (in a bad way)

the other people that said they like it are knuckleheads like statue of misery and people who know you. think about it[/quote']

Yep, thought about it (looks about)

Shame you wont take the time to listen to a new tune, I am genuinely interested on your thoughts.

Posted the tune up on Myspace and other forums (non Aberdeen) and had a decent response from people who have never heard of SOM because it is from people all around the world. Bit of a sweeping assumption Maxi

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34376