aberdeen-music

Wow! New Hookers Green No.1 songs!

capn

theres an interview with hookers green no.1 @ www.triptychfestival.com - launch the 'triptych player' and its easy to navigate from there. the whole of last years 'on how the illustrious...' is streaming from said website.

we're playing live next friday as part of the triptych festival, with tells and cherrystones - details are here...

www.myspace.com/sister_resist_

thanks!

The interview was actually quite interesting too. Thumbs up.

it was okay, i thought all those involved tried a little too hard to make out aberdeen as this dead end town with absolutely nothing in it but that minor quibble aside it was quite good. and i guess there isn't much here anyhow but it's getting better.

my favourite bit in the whole issue was the Earth interview with that awesome picture of dylan carlson.

it was okay' date=' i thought all those involved tried a little too hard to make out aberdeen as this dead end town with absolutely nothing in it but that minor quibble aside it was quite good. and i guess there isn't much here anyhow but it's getting better.

my favourite bit in the whole issue was the Earth interview with that awesome picture of dylan carlson.[/quote']

Yep, but they made an effort mythologise (is that a word?!) themselves, which i approve of.