aberdeen-music

Um... Smoke everywhere!!

Benji

"BARUMP-PUMP TISH! Thank you' date=' thank you. I'll be here all week. While you're here try our excellent sea food menu. Anyway, I love my wife - I take her everywhere ...but she still finds her way home. My wife said she wanted to go somewhere different for her holidays ...I said how about the kitchen. My wife is a bad cook, but not as bad as her mother - I wouldn't say her stew was bad but every time she makes it the local pygmy tribe come round to dip their spears in. Honestly though, my mother in law is a very special lady, she looks like a fairytale ...Grimm!"

Everyone's a :swearing: comedian[/quote']

That was one of the reasons reported in the local press, the offical line is here.

"BARUMP-PUMP TISH! Thank you' date=' thank you. I'll be here all week. While you're here try our excellent sea food menu. Anyway, I love my wife - I take her everywhere ...but she still finds her way home. My wife said she wanted to go somewhere different for her holidays ...I said how about the kitchen. My wife is a bad cook, but not as bad as her mother - I wouldn't say her stew was bad but every time she makes it the local pygmy tribe come round to dip their spears in. Honestly though, my mother in law is a very special lady, she looks like a fairytale ...Grimm!"

Everyone's a :swearing: comedian[/quote']

I've studied abroad you know - in fact, I've studied many 8)