aberdeen-music

Morrissey set list from dublin last night....

The Lizard King

for anyone thats going to the gig in aberdeen. this is what he has been playing recently on tour.

First Of The Gang To Die / Still Ill / You Have Killed Me / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Reader Meet Author / Let Me Kiss You / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Girlfriend In A Coma / I Will See You In Far-off Places / To Me You Are A Work Of Art / Life Is A Pigsty / (Piano Intro "Molly Malone") Trouble Loves Me / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / A Song From Under The Floor Boards / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / At Last I Am Born // Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

saw him in killarney last thursday - same set list - moz fans you wont be disappointed (he's ditched suedehead for the magazine cover for some reason), he was on good form as well ('ive just flown in from paris on air fungus' 'heres the irish entry for the eurovsision song contest' (before playing life is a pigsty), band were very tight and the crowd went mental. only critism is not enough early solo stuff but hey when you have a back catalogue like moz's you can do what you blooming well like! how soon is now and reader meets author were me personal highlights.

Guest Les Stroszek

Wow because some people I know are big Morrissey fans Im going to see him a couple of times but if hes doing 'A Song From Under The Floorboards' then Im looking forward even though he'll most likely murder it.