aberdeen-music

zelda movie

R.Borlax

anyone remember the game show that used to be on after school about 10 years ago or so, when the person has to put on a viking like helmut and their teams mates have to guide him through this virtual world with goblins and creatures ............................. it sort of reminds me on that.

anyone remember the game show that used to be on after school about 10 years ago or so' date=' when the person has to put on a viking like helmut and their teams mates have to guide him through this virtual world with goblins and creatures ............................. it sort of reminds me on that.[/quote']

Nightmare? That was an ace show.

It looks like it was filmed with the budget from an episiode of the old Mortal Kombat tv show.

I think Zelda might make a good film but only if it was given alot of time and like a certain majesty about it, kinda like LOTR. Unlike here where the cameramen dont appear to of heard the expression 'Tripod' before.

its a fan film

do any of you actulay think nintendo would liscence something that cheap? :p

knightmare was and still is an incredible show, used to be a double bill on challenge at 5 am i think last year

missed alot of college due to that show

also the zelda film looks like the story of oot but they have given it a name so im thinking it may be a new story

knightmare was and still is an incredible show' date=' used to be a double bill on challenge at 5 am i think last year

missed alot of college due to that show

[/quote']

Awesome! Knightmare followed by the Crystal Maze, over to Time Team for an hour then Gladiators double bill at 8am.

I quit college due to Challenge TV.

also the zelda film looks like the story of oot but they have given it a name so im thinking it may be a new story

Link in OOT is named 'the Hero of Time' by the six sages' date=' so yeah I think the story must be based on OOT.

It's a [b']fan movie, can all of you not tell by the B-Movie camera shaking and the cheap mise-en-scene? No major movie company would ever release a movie where the hero looks like a shoddy cosplayer.