aberdeen-music

who remembers...?

those awesome dinosaur toys which were manned by two factions and they made war with each other?

like they had this big-ass t-rex equipped with lasers and all kinds of stuff. i think there was a comic or or a cartoon series for that as well....

does anyone recall what it was again?

Fucking Dino Riders!!!

http://www.dinoriders.com/

when i was a kid i had the Stegosaurus' date=' still got it actually, tho i was very jealous as my mate had all of them, including the Diplodocus, it was huge, with little guys that stood on the turrets n shit.

That, MASK and Visionaries, best kids TV ever....[/quote']

oh my god, yes.

you're a legend, Rass!

those toys were so bad-ass, i can't believe it.

i used to have a few of them too, that Dynonichus and the Pterodactyl..the Ticeratops too. but i really dreamed of owning the T-Rex or the Diplodocus or the Torosaurus....man, good times.

those toys were so bad-ass' date=' i can't believe it.

i used to have a few of them too, that Dynonichus and the Pterodactyl..the Ticeratops too. but i really dreamed of owning the T-Rex or the Diplodocus or the Torosaurus....man, good times.[/quote']

Yeah man! i remember prettty much all of those toys, im sure i owned most of them tho i've just realised that what happened to them is an absolute mystery. I may just bring that up with mother tomorrow, i remeber owning most of the MASK/Visionaries/Dino Riders/First Era Turtles/Ghostbusters figures and have absolutely no idea what happened to them. garr!

Trust Rass.

I wish I'd known the answer but I was too busy doing 'adult' things :p

Well, enjoy doing your 'adult things', also enjoy your 11 o'clock start tomorrow ;) x

Trust Rass.

I wish I'd known the answer but I was too busy doing 'adult' things :p

pfft. who needs "adult" things when one has re-discovered a gem of a line of toys such as this. really, i hadn't even heard the term "Dino Riders" in like 10 years or so...neverless known...fuck me. no sleep tonight then....

Yeah man! i remember prettty much all of those toys' date=' im sure i owned most of them tho i've just realised that what happened to them is an absolute mystery. I may just bring that up with mother tomorrow, i remeber owning most of the MASK/Visionaries/Dino Riders/First Era Turtles/Ghostbusters figures and have absolutely no idea what happened to them. garr![/quote']

let us know when you have the results ;)

Absoluely Gutted!

Mum has 'no idea' what happeed to any of my toys, which im exceptionally pissed about seeing as i seem to remember having the Ghostbusters Fire station, the MASK Boulder Hill HQ and heaps of Visionaries/Ghostbusters/Centurions/Dino Riders/Mask figures.

She quite innocently just said, "I think we just threw them out when you stopped playing with them"

Lies and deciet! she knew i was a horeder of pretty much everything. Dammit.

Although Dave, if you want Visionaries Figures, there are a few on ebay